The Dream

1:46 am

Deidara POV
I woke up to the sound of breathing and the feeling of warmth? I was so confused but I didn't bother opening my eyes or even moving at all. I know I'm in a dream and if I wake up or open my eyes this warmth will be gone. I don't know what this feeling is but I feel protected and loved? No Deidara snap out of it, no one loves you, only Danna did and he is dead now. It's all just a dream.

No ones POV
Deidara slowly falls asleep, (btw that wasn't a dream but he thought it was lol)

The Morning

Tobi POV
I woke up before Deidara Senpai and to make sure I don't get killed I quickly but quietly got out of the bed, put my mask on, and went to the kitchen to find Itachi making eggs... lots of eggs

Deidara POV
I woke up at about 9:45
"Damn it i over slept again" i said to myself. "Well I guess I better go make breakfast I mean I am starving, I haven't eaten in like what 3 days?"
I still have my hair down but I couldn't find a hair tie or anything so it's just gonna stay. Then I put on some black pants and a black crop top with fishnets. Then I brush my teeth and hair and put on eyeliner. Then I head down stairs for breakfast.
I went down to find Itachi making eggs... way more than we needed. I also found Tobi eating and Hidan watching tv on the couch with Kisame and Konan. I grab a plate and of course thank Itachi for the food. He's the only one that I don't hate that much, I mean konan and kisame are OK i guess but still. I then sat down next to Tobi and started eating hoping he wouldn't try to start a conversation with me. By the way, now that I think about it, what's under his mask of his?

Ok guys I'm sorry this chapter is short please forgive me😵‍💫