Chapter 5

A second of silence spread between me and the blond hair man, but it broke as he said «You're still okay, after the incident?»

«Yeah I'm fine, it was nothing» I said smiling a little.

«Good, the whole team has been trying to figure out how you got out without a scratch. They have some good theories.»

«Oh yeah, what are your theories.» I said wondering what they had come up with.

«There was a lot of dumb ones, but Tony said that you could be some kind of super soldier. The only thing preventing that is the fact that no one has been able to recreate it.»

«Well, I guess I was just lucky.» I said going off the topic.

«I think you were more than lucky,» he said and paused «would you like to come over to the compound so we could talk?»

I was a little tempted to come because I had heard that their compound was huge. But I had to be reasonable. «I don't think that's a good idea. I don't want to be questioned or whatever you guys do.»

«We just want to talk to you.» He said in some kind of need.

«Maybe another time.» I said smiling as I walked off to refill another woman's cup.

As the day went by I thought about how big the Avengers compound really is. To have an escape room in their must be awesome.

***

After work I walked to my grandmas retirement home to visit her. It was getting longer and longer sins I saw her each time.

«Hi grandma» I said as I walked into her room.

«Hi darling, its been so long since I've seen you» she said smiling «How are you doing, anything new?» she asked while i sat down on her couch.

«No, nothing new. I've just been working that's all» I sighed «I've been trying to find more time to visit you. I can't go this long without seeing you each time.»

«Its ok darling, I have been busy you know.» She said with a smirk.

«Ahh, with what? Watching tv all day?» I said with a smirk.

«No of course not, there are a lot more stuff to do than watch tv,» I chuckled at that «Your mother let you watch so much tv when you were younger. What I meant is that I have had visitors.»

«Ooooh, who?» I said curiously. 

«Just your granddad and someone I knew from a long time ago.» She said mysterious altho I knew who she was talking about.

We talked for a few more hours and I sat myself a little straighter in my chair before Grandma asked me «When are you going to get a stable job and have kids?»

«Isn't it you that always say that women don't need men or something like that?» I asked hiding a smirk.

«I say that no women should have a need of a man for support, not that you not could have one.» She answered rather moody.

«Okay, okay. To be honest I don't know when I will settle, maybe I never will. I think that's the exiting part, never knowing what could happen or what turn things will take. Why do you ask?»

«If you ever are going to have kids I want to meet them. I'm not living forever you know.» Grandma said with half a smile.

«Of course you'll meet them. You have plenty of years left to live.» I smiled.

We talked for hours more before it was time for me to leave since the visiting hours were over. I said goodbye to grandma and promised her to visit more and so I left.

Now thinking that if I actually was going to settle down it wouldn't  be before I had done the most craziest things i could do.

But i had no idea what these things would be.