Chapter 2

As they fought off the terrorists I checked if anyone was injured. If someone needed help I wouldn't be the one to just watch.

I couldn't see anyone hurt so I went outside to check. If it was one thing my grandma always thought me it was to help people that needed it even if it was a chance you could get hurt.

As the Avengers were fighting the terrorists I started running towards the destroyed building to help people out.

I saw at least twenty people of all ages and genders. As I looked up I saw that the remaining bricks was about to fall down, so I gridded my teeth and helped people out.

As I grabbed the last one og them the bricks was loosening. The only thing I could think of doing was throw her out and take the fall.

The second the bricks hit me I fell to the ground and everything went black.

Once I woke up still under the bricks I tried to push myself up. As weak as I was at that time I managed to stand up and look around.

It was so bright to my eyes, but as it got better I walked out of the ruins.

The ambulance and police had arrived and was helping the people that had gotten hurt. As I stared down at my self and saw how dirty I was someone ran up to me and started questioning me.

«Are you okay?» I heard the voice saying worriedly.

«How is she still alive?» someone else said.

«Im okay, I'm fine. Just gotta take a shower and stretch a little» I said before anyone else could ask more questions.

When I looked up I saw the hole Avengers crew staring at me in shock.

«Um» i started without knowing how to explain. «Im just gonna go.»

I started walking but one of them grabbed my arm making me stop. «You need to explain what just happened!» Said the blond one which I assumed must be Captain America. I had seen many pictures og him before. My grandma had shown me a lot of them.

«I don't need to explain myself to any of you!» I said ripping my arm out of his grip.

«I think you do,» said the man in the red and gold suit «you are totally fine after an entire floor fell on you. You should have broken bones and many bruises, even unconscious.»

«Whatever, I'm fine so nobody needs to worry.» I said tiredly closing my eyes for a second or two.

«She should come with us, do some tests» I overheard someone whisper.

«Im not coming with you guys, I have to get home.» As I started walking off again the blond one shouted «Whats you name?»

Before I could even think of what I answered I shouted «Stephany, Steph!»