Otto

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K VIEWS TOTAL THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

_______________________________________

Luca's POV

I walked closer to Alberto and hugged him as tight as I could... Like I never wanted to let go off him and make this moment last forever...

But I knew I couldn't do that.. I also remembered that the race is soon meaning the next day I'd be going back to school. I looked up at Alberto as I stopped crying. I wanted to go some place where it could just be me and him, and only me and him, no one else. I as I looked up at Alberto I had a wonderful idea. Well it sounded like a good idea to me anyways. "Alberto, I don't want to leave you and I know that I'm going to have to leave again for school" "Well that's alright. We still have the race before you go!" "I don't want to go back to school.." Alberto gave me a weird look before saying something to me. "But I thought you liked school?" "It's okay except for the bullies but those don't bother me! I also don't want to do the race" Alberto looked so confused. "What if we run away from here. What if we find a new home to live and provide for ourselves!!"

"Luca, are you okay? You'd never want to do something like that. I know you're not to happy that I was with someone that you don't know and you may be thinking I'm really mad at you but I'm not. But talking about running away from here makes you sound... I don't know.. crazy?" I let go of Alberto and backed away "Did I really sound.. crazy?" I pushed the thought aside. "If you don't like school then just drop out or something. You can do that right?" I shook my head yes. I could drop out of school but I didn't want to hurt Giulia, she was so happy to have someone there at school to talk too. "I don't want to hurt Giulia so I'm not dropping out.. I'm running away. This wouldn't be my first time running away from my family"

_______________________________________

Alberto's POV

I was bewildered by what Luca was talking about. Was he really going to run away or was he joking around about it or maybe he's just thinking about it but he's really not going to run away from here. "Please Alberto, we can run away together. Just me and you against the world!" Luca turned around and look towards the human town. "Well I'm not running away and I don't want you to run away. If you ran away your parents would be so hurt. Massimo and Giulia would be so sad to find out you were gone! And me! I'd be so fucking sad because my best friend and I love you!" I see Luca's face turn red when I said I loved him. But it was true...

I loved Luca...

______________________________________

Day: 7-26-2021

Words: 506