cinque

Alberto's POV

"Ok, but only for a few minutes though" "Okay thank you" I walk in to the house and stand there waiting for Luca "Luca, honey, Alberto is here to see you" "I don't want to see him!" "Come out here and talk to your friend this instant young man!"

_______________________________________

Luca's POV

I rolled my eyes and got up. I really didn't want to talk to Alberto right now since we just basically had a fight. I opened my door and walked out "Mrs. Paguro, could have a few minutes alone" I just glared at Alberto, I'm serious, I really didn't want to talk to him. I watched as my mom walked out the room along with my dad and grandma. I just kept glaring at Alberto "Luca listen, I'm very sorry for getting mad at you and yelling at you. I know you don't like being yelled at and when I say i'm sorry, I really mean it" I just looked away from him, I couldn't even look at him anymore now because I'm the one that annoys him and makes him mad.

I felt hands be put on my face, amking me turn my head towards Alberto. "Luca, please listen to me" "I don't want to talk to you Alberto!" I knew my parents and grandma were listening from the other room. "Please Luca" I slapped him in the face so he would take a step back. "Alberto, I feel like i've made myself clear that I didn't want to talk to him at all. I didn't even want too see him. I didn't want him to be here. I started walking back to my room again till he grabbed my wrist and made me turn around. "Luca please just listen to me just this once, I don't know if this will make anything better but... can you close your eyes for a moment" I thought about it for a moment. I closed my eyes. and waited.

______________________________________

Alberto's POV

I watched as Luca closed his eyes. I tooked a breathe in then out "Silenzio Bruno, Silenzio Bruno, Silenzio Bruno"  I walked closer to Luca and put my hands on his face "Alberto, what are you doing..." "Shhh" I kiss Luca, I kinda just wanted to stay in this moment... forever. I pulled away from luca and started to head out the door. I closed the door behind me.

_____________________________________

Luca's POV

I opened my eyes, Alberto wasn't there anymore, I just stood there frozen, trying to process what just happened in that moment. I heard my mom come out of the other room "Sweetie, are you alright? what happened?" I just looked at her, bewildered. "I have to go mom" I ran past her and out the door, leaving it open.

_____________________________________

Day: 7-27-2021

Words: 472