Sei

Hi guys, I just wanted to thank you for everything so far I'm currently working on all the chapters so all I have to do is post them. I have a lot of time on my hands right now since I can't drive yet and i'm stuck in the house for right now. I might not be able to post much when school starts up, August 23, so that's really the only reason I'm going ahead and making all the chapters so I just have to post them. Thank you all again for the support! :)

_______________________________________

Luca's POV

I ran over to Massimo's house thinking he would probably be there, in his room. I knocked on the door to see that Massimo answered. I looked up at him "Is Alberto here?" I seen Giulia walk over to the door next to Massimo "What is up with you today, not that long ago Alberto knocked on this door wondering him if you were here and now you're here wondering if he's here. And no he isn't here" I nodded and walked away "Where could Alberto possibly be now.. This is all my fault if I just stayed with him instead of running off and annoying him..."  I walked over to the stone wall and sat on the edge of the wall "What am I going to do now, I looked at the sea, I could see the island me and Alberto would hangout at. Behind it was the sunset, it looked so pretty...

I the island wasn't that far from us it was close enough to see if there was anything moving around on the island if you look hard enough. I sat there looking at the island, deciding whether or not I should go to island. I sat there for a few mintues till I seen something moving around island, something got out of the water and got on island. I got up and went down the stone stairs that led to the water. I jumped in, transforming into my sea monster form. I swam as fast as I could to get to the island, I hoped it was Alberto I seen and it wasn't just my imagination that someone was there. I poked my head out of the water because I heard talking.

There was someone up in the tower, 2 people, one of them was Alberto but I wasn't sure who the other person was. I got out the water, shaking off all the water like Alberto taught me. I got closer to the tower so I could listen to the conversation they were having. I could hear the talking getting closer to me, backed away a bit farther so they wouldn't see me as they came down to the ground. The boy he was talking to was tall like Alberto but with blonde hair with some nice looking clothes, he had blue eyes too. Not gonna lie, I was kinda jealous of how good this boy looked compared to me.

"Does Alberto like/love him more than me?".....

_______________________________________

Day: 7-18-2021

Words: 518