Sette

Luca's POV
_______________________________________

I could feel the tears starting to fall down my cheeks as I just stared at the blonde boy Alberto was hanging out with... Alberto seemed... Happy... Was he happier with him than he was with me? I watched as the blonde boy got in a boat with a motor on it and head back to the human town. I honestly didn't want to ever run into that boy, even if he is friendly. I watched as Alberto turned around, I backed away a little just to make sure he wouldn't see me. I took a minute to prossess everything that just happened, I faced the water with tears coming down my cheeks faster. "Luca?" I looked at Alberto, who was just staring at me... worried... I go to walk off but he grabs my hand, making me face him. I didn't want to look at him at that moment. I felt nothing but sadness, fear, and... despair in that very moment. "Luca, please look at me" I look up at Alberto even though I didn't want to look at him. "What's wrong" What's wrong? WHAT'S WRONG?! All I could feel now was anger towards him. Alberto slowly but his hand on my cheek and looked at me with worried eyes but they also showed love. I smacked his arm away from me "D-don't touch me!"

______________________________________

Alberto's POV

I was a bit surprised when he smacked my arm and told me not to touch him. Any other time he'd be fine with it... "Luca I'm sorry, he's just a friend. I promise" I watched as his anger just suddenly disappeared and turned into more tears...
_______________________________________
Sorry it's not much....

Day:7-22-2021

Words: 291