episode four (4)

Zahra's POV

I thought dad was angry, but luckily he was not. He came to my room to give me a piece of advice and told me not to do it again. I promised to do as he says, we hugged each other which made him grin while leaving the room. I switched on my phone and saw three miss calls and a text from jamila, I opened the message and it reads, "Mom is asking you to come over," I re-read it once and rushed straight to dad.

"Dad, aunt zainab has invited me home, may I go?" I asked.
"Yes you can, but remember your promise ok," he added.

"Thanks dad," I grinned and ran straight to my room.

I told mom and she agreed too, I packed my light blue abya that has glitters on it with a black veil alongside my pink dress that mom bought for me during the eidul adha, the dress has its own veil and I am really glad about that, mom says it suits me and I look like a princess whenever I wear it, that's the main reason I love it so much. I took my black baggy pants, white shirt which has a turtle neck shape, green blazer and a white veil, I put them in my bag and placed it on the bed.

I rushed to the bathroom, take a quick shower since I was so excited. I wore my clothes and went downstairs.

"Dear come and have breakfast before going," mom invited me to the dinning room.
I stared at her for a little while and noded. I walked straight to the dinning room, eat my food and went back to my room.

***

"Princess the driver is here, can you please come out?" Dad pleaded from the door.
"I'm comingggg," I shouted with a huge smile on my face because dad called me princess today, I missed him calling me that since samira is the princess now. Dad said I am a grown-up so I won't be called a princess but I have lots of nice nicknames too. I used to feel sad whenever he says that but I've got the vibes! sarcastically.
I opened the door with the fattest grin ever, did I just say fat? OK, my dad looked at me and smirked. I exchanged glances with him and we both broke into laughter.

"Dear, jamila's driver is waiting, I will tell him you are almost done ok," he added and left.
"Ok papi," I replied.

I walked to my room, did everything necessary and rushed to my mom's room to say goodbye. Gladly mom reminded me to take my uniform which I'd forgotten.

I took it and rushed downstairs. The driver helped me with my bag and I entered with the driver taking the front seat and I, the back seat. Off we go!

***

"Yoooooo, babe I can't believe that you came over, shopping will be fun today like damnnn!," she enthused like she does when ever she's happy.
"Really," I smirked turning my eye balls to the right side which made her chuckle.

"Cuzzo lets go and pray, mom said we'll be going after prayer in shaa Allah," Said jamila.

"Girl chill, I'm off prayer, go alone dolly," I smirked, she rolled her eyes and rushed to the tap.

Jamila went for prayers while I have been sitting down since the last four minutes, I kept staring everywhere literally, I twisted and turned, bent forward and back, "oh she's taking too long huff!" I muttered.......I ran downstairs to find Jamila, I took one step and bumped onto her on the stairs, we fell down holding our heads, exchanged glances and kept quiet for more than two minutes, we then broke into a long lasting laughter. I stopped laughing after exhausting all the laughter in me and smiled smugly, she grinned and rolled her eyes. I got up and help her up then we both race to aunt zainab's room.

()()()

"Huh huhhhh Huh, jami......jamila I can run faster than you, I took first yaye!" I tried catching my breath while laughing at jamila.
"Girl you can't do it better, I let you win because you are younger ok," she smirked.
"No, Cuzzo you are just a loser," I gave her a thumbs down.

We opened aunt zainab's room to let her know that we were ready to shop, she gave the car keys to jamila and asked us to wait at the packing lot and we did as she said. For about five minutes later, she finally came and we drove to the mall.

<><><>

Khalid's POV

Tomorrow is my sister's ceremony and you know how it goes right? All my family members are busy preparing for the big day, my big sister raihanna and her husband are at home with my pretty little niece, oops! I'm sounding too girly right? but yeah she's my pretty little niece, I wonder what kind of name are they going to give her but I bet it's going to be a good one because both raihanna and hasan love Islamic names.

"Mom i'm going to the mall for shopping, do you need something?" I asked.
"Yeah come and get the money, I need to buy some clothes for my granddaughter," she replied with a broad smile.

Mom gave me the money and I rushed straight to the room to take a shower. I took a shower, combed my hair, wore my black jean with a white t-shirt and walked directly to the tap. I performed ablution, prayed zuhr, eat lunch and strolled straight to the parking lot. I was about to open the front door of the car when hasan came.

"Bro are you going somewhere?" He asked.
"Yeah I'm going to the mall, do you need something?" I asked.

"No I just wanna escort you," he replied with a slang.

I stared at him for a second, I opened the front door of my black pajero without uttering anything, I entered and started the car. He managed to opened the back door and jumped in while the car was moving in a slow speed, I looked at him and smirked. SINCE WE ARE THE SMIRK FAMILY! LOL.
As I was driving the red light came on and I stopped to wait for the green light.

"Bro are you ignoring me," hasan asked.
"No, sup?" I replied with my usual accent.

"Never mind," he cut the convo short. I turned and looked at him but he was not looking back eventhough he knew that I was looking at him. I guess he was angry but I didn't pay any heed to it because I should be the one getting angry right now. The green light came on, I turned back and started driving. We drove for about fifty kilometres and finally arrived at the mall.

<><><>

"Bro you should definitely try this out, it's perfect," offered hasan.
"Let me see the colour," I muttered....."wow blue, my favourite and light blue for that matter, I love love love it, thanks big man," i passed him a grin.
"You're welcome bro," he replied.

"You can check around for now, let me go to the baby section, mom asked me to buy something for her," I said, he noded and I left.

I went to the baby section to buy what mom asked me to. I picked almost ten clothes for my little niece and decided to go to the female section to buy something for my lovely mom. As I was shopping, I heard two girls chatting at the second row opposite mine, the voice was familiar to me but I couldn't understand. I kept shopping for mom for a while, it became clear to me that it was jamila's voice and she was talking to her cousin,
YEAH OBVIOUSLY ZAHRA!

"Zahra" I muttered, my heart started beating so fast that I couldn't control it.
WHY? LOVE?

like 👍
Comment
Vote

Haddy Nyang ✍(khaddija uthman)

Today's episode is dedicated to binta java for your love and support, you've helped me a lot to improve in my writings, I can't thank you less, ly ❤