Chapter 11 - Pain

Savannah's POV

Once I got to Harry's hideout, we went inside. At first I wasn't sure what he was planning because he gave me dinner. I just went with the flow, there wasn't anything else I could do. Later that night, I found out his plan. I was about to go to bed when Harry grabbed my wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked.

"To bed" I answered simply.

He smirked evilly then dragged me to the basement. I knew this was gonna be bad.

It was dark in there, so he turned on the 'light'. It wasn't much of an improvement cuz it was just a lightbulb swinging from the ceiling. I looked around and my face turned pale with fear.

In the middle of the room was a metal table and of course it was made of silver. There was a table next to it with lots of different weapons on it. Including a whip, a knife (guessing out of silver) and multiple injection needles.

I gulped. I was terrified of this place. I just wanted to go back upstairs, and go to bed. But Harry refused. He put a blanket over the table and tied me onto it. He ripped off all my clothes until i was only wearing me underwear. Tears were streaming down my face.

"What's wrong, why are you crying?" He asked.

"why should I answer to you?!" I spat.

Wrong move.

He picked up one of the needles and injected me. I soon realized the effect, I couldn't speak any more. I tried to, but it just came out as a bunch of stupid baby sounds.

"what, cat got your tongue." He smirked.

He hovered his hand over the table, thinking of what to use next.

Why? why does the world hate me?

50 minutes later.

I had been going through this torturous pain for almost an hour now. My body was covered in cuts and burns from the silver knife, I was still unable to speak and my vision had gone blurry dark to the effects of another drug and my tears.

"Well, shall we move on? He said, smugly.

He put down the knife and picked up the whip.

"Don't worry we're almost done" He told me.

If that was meant to calm me down, it defiantly didn't work.

He slashed me hard across my chest. I screamed with pain. It stung like hell. More tears were running down my face, but Harry ignored them. Just when I was about to give up and blackout, there was a huge crash coming from over by the door. I managed to maneuver my head to see what/ who it was. My eyes focused on the figure and I was so happy and relieved.