Chapter 4 - Together At Last

Savannah's POV

someone help me, what the frick do I do!? I just found out that Jacobs my mate and now I'm pinned against a tree...

Just go with the flow.

IF I COULD GO WITH THE FLOW I WOULDN'T BE STUCK WOULD I! I screamed at my wolf.

Just then I realizes the Jacobs face was coming closer to mine.

You know what fuck it!

I closed my eyes as Jacob slammed our lips together.

Okay, I'll be honest here that felt awesome.

Our lips moved in sync, when he licked my lips, asking for entry. I denied. And of course he just had to hoist me up by hips, wrapping my legs round his waist making me gasp. Which he used to plunge his tongue in my mouth, which of course made me loose my bloody mind. Cuz after that I allowed myself to also let my tongue dance around with his. Then he started kissing my neck which also caused me to gasp and moan, with delight.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME MOON GODDESS, WHY?!?!?

Then of course he kisses me right under my ear which made me moan even louder.

"You know if you keep moaning Like that I might not be able to control myself" He whispered in my ear seductively.

I bit my lip to stop me from moaning, which was pretty effective. He then finally stopped my torture and went back to kissing me on the lips. A short while later he pulled back leaving me gapping for oxygen.

When we had gotten our breath back we started walking back to the pack house.

Jacob's POV

Well that felt amazing.

Told ya. You should listen to me more often. And also just like I said, she was fine with it.

Whatever, I'm just so glad that Savannahs my mate.

Me too.

I then cut the link and diverted my attention back onto Savannah, who was snuggling into my arm.

"Hey you look kind o of tired, you want me to carry you back?" I offered, I couldn't blame her, after what just happened.

"No, I'm fine." she replied.

fuck it.

I didn't care what she said I picked her up bridal style and carried her back. Surprisingly she didn't moan about it. When we go back I put her down as we walked in hand in hand.

"Ah, Sav you're back! What took you so-" a girl began , but before she could finished she noticed me and Savannah holding hands."-never mind" She gave Savannah a sneaky smirk before sitting back down.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"That's my best friend, Amity." She answered.

"Oh, yeah she was one of the people who were with you went I accidentally knocked you to the floor the other week." I said, remembering.

"Yep." She replied "let's go sit down before the food gets cold."

"Ah, Alpha Blackwood you're finally here" a guy in a suit announced.

"Alpha?" Savannah questioned.

Shit! I knew I forgot to tell her something.

Looks like its gonna be a long birthday.

After about 1 hour worth of explaining of why I was with Savannah, his I was Alpha and sly remarks coming from Amity, everyone was finally up to speed with everything.

Savannah's POV

"I think I get everything now. You moved here to become alpha and you were rushing around and bumped into me because you needed to talk to your father who works in the library about being an alpha." I repeated Jacobs words.

"Pretty much. I would of told ya but there wasn't anytime and I'm really forgetful." Jacob replied.

It was now about 6pm, and everyone had gone home, except me. I was forced to sleep with Jacob. He wasn't over protective or anything its just that he really wanted to stay close to me. So that night we went to bed with smiles on our faces.

"Night Jacob, I love you" I whispered

"Night to you too, I love you as well" he whispered back, before giving me one last kiss on the lips.

We snuggled up close to each other then went to sleep.