Chapter 4

On the day of the practice match against Aoba Johsai, the club members rode the bus to the school. Everything was alright aside from Hinata vomiting on Tanaka. After Tanaka changed, they were heading to the gym when they bumped into two members of Seijoh. One of them was a familiar face to Kageyama and Tori.

Before Tori could wave at him, Kindaichi talked to Kageyama, mentioning his nickname. Tori frowned at this and before she could open her mouth, Kageyama looked up with an unaffected expression. 

"Sure," he said before walking ahead, catching her by surprise.

Tori then glanced back at Kindaichi who has finally noticed her. He slightly flinched at her presence. "T-Tori?"

"Really, Kindaichi?" She said before following after the others.

• • •

Once everything was settled down, they all entered the gym, and Tori was greeted with a familiar face. "Iwa-chan! I haven't seen you in a while!"

"Tori, I told you not to call me that! You sound like Kusokawa!"

"You still love me!" She laughed as she gave him a hug.

"Ugh," Iwaizumi sighed, trying to appear annoyed, but he couldn't hide his faint smile. "So you really went to Karasuno with Kageyama?"

When Tori nodded at him, she heard voices behind him. "Oh? Who's this?"

"No way she is Iwaizumi's girlfriend!"

Tori peeked out to see two people, one with thick eyebrows and the other with pink hair. When they saw her face, their eyes furrowed in confusion. "Doesn't she look like Oikawa?"

"Yeah, I am his sister, Tori. Nice to meet you," she said with a slight wave.

Their eyes widened as they stared at her in interest. "Oikawa would not stop talking about how his sister betrayed him!"

Tori groaned at their words. "That sounds like him."

They laughed at her reaction before introducing themselves as well.

"I'm Hanamaki Takahiro," the pinked-hair guy said.

"Matsukawa Ittsei," the one with thick eyebrows said.

Before they could continue their conversation, Kiyoko called out to Tori. "Tori, we need to prepare now."

"Okay!" She replied before heading towards Kiyoko after waving her hands at the three.

• • •

Tori watched their practice match in nervousness at Hinata's constant mistakes. At the same time, she was glancing at the other team, trying to find her brother, who was strangely not present at the moment.

At that moment, a loud smack was heard, catching everyone's attention. Hinata has ended up slamming the ball at the back of Kageyama's head. Kageyama had a menacing aura while Tsukishima and Tanaka were making fun of him. Meanwhile, Hinata looked like he gave up on his life.

However, since that incident, Hinata was more relaxed and the quick was successful. The other team was unable to block the ball, giving points to Karasuno and winning the second set. As Tori cheered, she heard screaming of the girls who were watching the practice match. That was when she knew her brother has arrived.

"Hey, Tobio-chan!" Oikawa waved at Kageyama before looking around until he spotted his little sister. "Tori!"

Tori quickly averted her gaze away from him while Kageyama scowled. "He is the one I learned blocking and serving from. He also has a worse attitude than Tsukishima."

"So he is a Grand King!" Hinata yelled in shock.

"Tori! Why are you ignoring your nii-chan?!" Oikawa yelled dramatically.

Tori sighed while the Karasuno members stared at her in shock. "Nii-chan?!"

"Yeah, he's my brother..." she mumbled. 

"Tori!" Oikawa continued to yell out to her that Iwaizumi spiked a volleyball directly to her brother's head.

• • •

The match was finally resumed without Oikawa since he still had to warm up. However, after few rounds, Oikawa was subbed in, making Tori and Kageyama nervous. At how Oikawa was playing, Tori sighed softly. She might find her brother annoying, but he was truly an amazing volleyball player. However, her team still managed to win since he was only subbed in at the end of the match.

After the match, Karasuno was packing to leave when Oikawa ran to his sister. "Tori! How was I?!"

"Amazing as always," she answered honestly.

"Tori!" Oikawa looked at her as if he was deeply touched by her words.

Tori groaned before slightly pushing him away before he hugs her in front of everyone. Nonetheless, Oikawa still managed to hug his sister tightly. Maybe a bit too tight as Tori was tapping his back rapidly as she could not breathe. 

However, Oikawa did not seem to get her message as his grip did not loosen. The only time it did was when Iwaizumi spiked a volleyball at him. "Kusokawa! She can't breathe!"

"Eep!" Oikawa yelled at the pain and shock before letting go of his sister.