Unknown Truth

3rd POV

Park Ji Hyo's Mansion

"WHATT???!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS KYUNG?!!!! WHY OUR HIGH COUNCIL DEPARTMENT DOESN'T EVEN CAN DETECT HIS PRESENCE??!!!!" shouted Ji Hyo as she really shocked with Jeongie's explainations about the return of Demon King

" Park Ji Hyo, did I make this like a joke right now? Of course not! I know you shock but please don't mention that name again." said Jeongie coldly.

"Ok, sorry about that. But serious Jeong, our department can't even detect his presence and it's impossible that he can return back except.." said Ji Hyo.

"There's some trick and dirty way to return him back and of course there's high price behind it. Thus, we don't even know who's behind it. It could be anyone so nobody can be trust right now." said Jeongie.

Ji Hyo just nodded lightly agree with Jeongie and was in deep thought. She found there's something weird and unusual with their High Council department when she flashed back during her return to complete her duty. There's something odd but she unsure about it.

"Why Ji Hyo? Is there anyone in your thought or anyways that they can use for it?" asked Jeongie while flipped the pages of magic book in his hand that he got from Ji Hyo's bookshelves. 

" Seriously, Jeong. Right now you want to study about other magic. It's too classical and slow. Which eras are you living now?" said Ji Hyo sarcastically teased him while chuckled.

"What?? It's better than guessing and just stared blankly without any info." said Jeongie with frowned in his face.

" Watch me." said Ji Hyo smirked while winked at him. Jeongie just looked at her annoyedly. Ji Hyo swayed her right hand and there's bright light appeared in front of her and looked like screen. Then, she moved the info on the screen with her fingertips and made the screen bigger and contain a lot of info.

"Wow. Ok I never expect this from you. It's like Hollywood movie that I recently watched with Nabong. She like the guy in iron suit and he also has this screen at his place." said Jeongie while stared at the screen amazingly.  She looked at him with unbelieved reaction.

"What? I just don't interested with this thing until Nabong show it to me" said Jeongie looked at screen and continued " Just proceed Ji Hyo".

Ji Hyo showed him the secret info in High Council and she had accessed to it since her father still a Minister of High Council, one of the most powerful wizard that guarded their world for thousand centuries.  She showed him the secret magic that might be the one method in revive Demon King and also the odd system of her council that recently changed but never been realized by anyone except her.  Jeongie also nodded lightly agree with Ji Hyo suspicious toward the council's system.

"It's look like someone already sabotage your info and system right?" asked Jeongie.

"Yeah, it's clearly this someone also the one behind the awaken Demon King" said Ji Hyo.