Second Chance?

Jeongie's POV

I can't slept yesterday due to the accident and Nayeon's teased. Damn it! It's not like I always got slept before but this times, my heart drummed rapidly and I could felt butterflies in my stomach at all night until now. Crap. How could I ignored this feelings more as it already grown everytimes I met Nayeon. It's the same feelings that I used to have for 1000 years ago. Now, she was in my house and I need to ignore this feelings even it's really hurt me internally. However, there's nothing happen to me as I already got my feelings back. Maybe it's just my assumption. 

I woke up from my bed, took shower and went to kitchen preparing breakfast. I'm just cooked simple breakfast which was 4 pieces bacons and 2 scramble eggs for both of us. When I'm prepared breakfast, I heard the sound of chairs that been pulled. "Wow, smell delicious. What do you prepare?" said Nayeon.

I looked at her with frowned as I doesn't want her to move and I'm the one will brought her breakfast at her room. "Im Nayeon, did I already tell you before don't move to much? What if-" before I finished my sentences, she cut my words. " It's ok, Jeongie. Thus, it's already better than yesterday and I can move a little bit. Thanks to you" said Nayeon showed her gummy smile and cute bunny teeth. 

DUD DUB DUD DUB DUD DUB , my heart beating so fast as I saw her precious smiling that I really missed for long times ago. I avoid her gaze with my teary eyes while focused to my cook. I wiped it hiddenly while cooked. It's grateful tears. I really missed her a lot. Her face, her smile, her voice, her childish side, her cute side, her attitudes and everything about her. It's my second chance? Do I deserved this second chance? What if I ruined it again?

"Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! You will make our breakfast burn!!" shouted Nayeon snapped me out from my mind. "Ouh fuck!! Sorry!!" I shouted while flipped the bacons and turned off the kitchen. 

Then, I served it on the table. Both of us ate in silence. 

Nayeon's POV

I realized that Jeongie kept spaces out today. It's because our accident yesterday? Did he really hate it? Did he really hate me and just take care of me because I'm part of his duty? Did I became your burden, Jeongie? I don't realized that I already teared up as I already hurt with my own assumption when looked at him worriedly.

"Nayeon, why you are crying? Did your ankle still hurting? Or perhaps my cooked really that bad?" asked Jeongie chuckled at his last words with pale smile while wiped my tears with his right thumb from his seat in front of me.

"It's nothing." I replied while tried to smile at him to assure him that I'm fine and avoid his gaze. But he moved my face by held my chin with his right hand to face him and looked deeply in my eyes. "You're lying." said Jeongie frowned at me. I already boiled as I frustrated with my own feelings and his clueless as he doesn't know my feelings.

"It's none of your business!! I'm just your burden right? You take care of me this nicely just because I'm part of your duty right?! You had changed a lot! You really cold at our first met and now you really sweet and caring!! You know what? Don't give me hope!! Please stop this if it's all about your duty and act like our first met where you only guard me from the bastard demon!! I already fall for you pabo!!! And please don't make it worse if you doesn't feel the same!!" I blurted out everything as I cannot hold it back since it's really hurt if I kept it quiet with my teary eyes.

I doesn't care anything and all I wanted to do was walked out from here. " Sorry, I act too emotional today and thank you for today. I already full." I stood up and walked away slowly as my ankle not recovered fully.

3rd POV

Jeongie stunned and freeze at his seat after heard Nayeon's thought. He still clueless on what he need to do next. Then, before Nayeon walked to living room to go to door, Jeongie grabbed her right wrist and pulled her close to him. He hugged her tightly ignored her that hit his body with her left arm.