The beginning of the Soviets-Vietnamese war

Vietnamese Empire pov
I was with my king and his guards when I heard a gunshot and me and the guards turn to see the king that has has kept my grand Empire alive shot in the chest... I quickly ran to the nearest hospital with the royal guards providing distractions for me... I got to the hospital with them quickly getting him to surgery... I then saw the royal guards enter the hospital with the assassin who is revealed to a be a Soviet... I then told the UN of this then had my faction declare war on the Warsae pact exposing to all of Nato why I did this... This smiled and admitted to knowing of this fact... I growled at them but knew I couldn't take on the Warsaw pact and Nato at the same time... I then left to my palace as I focused on helping my soldiers with the army making immediate naval invasions all over Siberia and pushing towards Moscow with a bunch of winter coats incase winter comes before the war is over...

Algerian Empire pov
When the war happened I was shocked the Soviets would do such a thing then realized that they were the Soviets... I immediately has troops on all of my coastal provinces as my navy worked to protect me from the Warsaw pact troops...

East Germany pov
I noticed that we were at war with the Vietnamese pact and that the Soviets were losing so I decided that the wall goes down! The other made by loyal to the Soviets but fuck them... I quickly got people to the wall and began to break it down with everything we had with the West Germans helping out. ( If it was West Germany under the Soviets please tell me) I then smiled as we reunited as I joined Nato with the Soviets pissed off at me but Nato will protect me now! FUCK YOU SOVIET UNION!!

5 months later

Soviet Union pov
I screamed as I was losing land to the Damm Vietnamese but then smirked as I realized winter was coming... They are fucked.

Vietnamese Empire pov
I noticed winter was going to hit so I got my men to put on winter coats with Armour underneath to protect them when fighting the Soviets... I then got them to dig a trench and had hidden tanks incase of the trench line being overrun by the Soviets which is very likely....

Algerian Empire pov
I was naval invaded... I quickly sent backup forces to help protect my nation with me doing a full mobilization as fast as possible...

People's Republic of India pov
I founded as we went to war with the Soviets and focused on using secure routes to help our allies as I also decided to send troops on a small naval invasion to Albania... I smirked as it succeeded and with Algerian soldiers along with mind we began to push the communist out of the Balkans with the Yugoslavians falling to civil war with the people fighting against Yugoslavia giving military access so that we can say the rest of the Balkans from the communists as we eventually capitulate Bulgaria in 6 months with Romania falling 9 months later and Yugoslavia falling apart and Serbia being partitioned by 2 members future member who are joining in 4 months who are the Coritian Empire and the Macedonian Empire as we began to push into the rest of the Iron curtain and into the Sovietz from the other side with Winter coats as it is still winter.... This is good