🐎7🐎

Amy was worried about Victoria  she was haveing a heard time with things since jade yelled at her and that .  So amy thought she would do some one on one time with her  daughter  . "Hey Victoria  want to come for a walk with me maybe even a ride?"  "Ok" she walks with her mom around the ranch .

"So  Georgie told me what happen  with jade at the diner "

"I know im sorry  "

"Hey sweetheart your not in trouble here ok you have every right to be upset and scared . People  just dont understand  how to deal with your  Anxiety and that  . But its ok cuz you have your  dad and me and your little sister and your family helping you no matter what . "

"Thanks mom "

Amy hugs her .

"So how are you dealing with everything  I mean I know it was heard comeing here and haveing  to adjust  . "

"Im ok i mean i miss my mom and dad . But im ok "

Later that night ty and amy were outside. 

"Hey how are the girls?"

"Both sleeping "

"Good hows Victoria "

"Shes ok just a little sad that pepole pick on her "

"Ya i know but i was thinking why dont i tack her to the  Wild life  Reserve tomorrow  maybe that will help her open  up more . "

"I dont know ty i mean she dosent  seem to Keane  on that "

"Dont worry it wont be lot of pepole there i promise  and besides if a throw in a new book . "Really?" 

"Ok your grandpa and lisa got them for her . But still im sure  she will be haven with a book and baby animals  "

"Ok but if she feels overwhelmed  or scared or even   anxious you bring her home