🐎10🐎

Victoria runs outside to the barn office  and crys she hated  what her aunt was doing to her . Peter walks in . "Hey amy?" "Oh victoria hi i thought  you would be doing online  class right now "  "im on a brack " "hey kido whats worng?"  "Why dose aunt lou hate im home  schooled?"  He sits down . "Hunny your aunt will she has a need to make pepole  do things her way "
"Like how?"  "When we were frist married she tried to make jack do things differently and that was not his way " .  "So he told her its his way and thats that?"  "Yes but we also know not to mess with Jack "

She laughs  "is it true  she was freaking out when my sister was born?"  "Ohhhhhhhhhh yes "  victoria  sighs . "I told her im ok with homeschooling its easy for my Anxiety and that but she dosent see it ". "Look i think your doing a grate job how things are ok dont let my wife get to you "  .  "What you mean ?"  Peter saw lou walk in . And victoria  left to go do her school  work  .

"You had to tell her that?" Said a mad lou.  "Look you need to stop this ok because  the more you try to push it will get your sister  to not want to talk to you anymore "
"Victoria  needs " "nothing from you ok your not her mother and im not her father  thats ty and amys job . So the best you can do is let them parent her the way they want and if home school  is whats best then so be ." Lou sighs and leaves the barn .

(At dinner)
"So victoria ty told me your parents  were vet doctors as well ?" Said tim . He was away so he disnt know what was going on around the farm .   "Ya they were like Scott but they also helped out other places zoos and that ."  "So do you want  to do that ?"  Amy looks at her dad . "Dad?" "No no its ok mom "  "ummm actually  i dont really know what i want to do . I mean yes i love Animals and i love helping out here but i was leaning towards to being a writer. " 
"Oh thats cool lok short stories?"
"Maybe i dont know yet "
"So i guess you came up with that by home school?" Said lou.
"NO" said victoria.  "I always wanted to do it  . "  "and lou i told you to drop this "  "its ok mom i got it . Look aunt  lou .  I get you want me to have a grate High school experi but thats not for me i tryed and it disnt work out ok . I also know you have a need for things or get pepole to agree with you . But unfortunately  you wont get that ok so just drop it . Because  if you dont i dont see us geting along  in the Future" she stands up and leaves the room .  

Lou drinks her coffee. 
Amy looks at her . "I told you that something  would happen "  "i was trying to help . "No you were trying  to control the Situation I knew got told off . But lou you have to understand that we know how to parent  ok . "  lou nods and gose back to coffee