🐎5🐎

It had been a few months that Victoria  was working with Lighting.  And she came along way  her teacher  thought she would be good for the  try outs but knew  Victoria didn't want to do it .
Georgie was with Victoria at Maggies when  Jade came in . "Hey Georgie. Hey Victoria " "hey they both say . "So hows jumping going Georgie?" "Its good I have a show coming up and its easy since I dont have Val yelling at me and that . So what about you Victoria  I seen you at the  rodeo grounds .you thinking about joining  the school?"

"No im there for trick riding lessons thats all " Jade nods "you going to try out for the extreme team?"  Victoria sighs  "no Im just doing it for fun " Jade scoffs "wow thats a let down . Georgie looks at Jade  "enough Jade " "no I have something to say and I will say it . You have a grate trick rideing horse and a  Coach whos busting there ass to teach you and your wasting time by just doing  it for fun ? Like whats worng with you ? " Victoria was feeling  scared aging   she got up and ran outside.  Georgie looks angry.  "What is your problem Jade?" "You weren't going to say anything so I did . You know Im right.  "No your not ok . Look If Victoria dosent want to try out for the team thats her choice  not yours or anyone els for that matter . Victoria can do what she wants . Jade deal with it . And I hope  it was worth it cuz you just lost a friend.  "Wait Georgie come on " "NO JADE you crossed a line I told you to back off when it comes to my family  and you did it anyway.  So see ya"  Georgie pays for the food and leaves  .

(Back at heartland )

Georgie walks Victoria inside "come on lets get you inside qnd get you something to eat " Victoria was crying still as she walks inside.  Jack  and tim walk in the kitchen.  "Whats happen?" Georgie  sighs and looks at them "my so called friend Jade  yelled at Victoria cuz shes not trying out for the extreme team and that . Said Victoria  was wasting the teachers  time . And Victoria ran out haveing  a meltdown . Tim sighs and hugs Victoria . "Ohhhh sweetheart its ok your teacher knows its not a wast of time . Victoria  sobes  and starts  to eat .
Georgie  was out at the barn  pushing her horse.  When Jade   came by

"What you want?  come to yell at My cousin more?"  "Look Georgie Im sorry for crossing  the line  with her but I dont  regret saying those things " "i thought she should  know what  she has in life . "Jade  stop ok ?" "You have to understand that Victoria is not like you and me ok she is different.  There are reasons  why she wont try out for extreme team and that but I cant tell you that ok . So with due respect just leave ok ? Im trying to get ready for my jumping lesson . And I would leve befoe tim sees you cuz he knows what you did and hes not happy. " jade scoffs  fine i will go.  Amy come out of the office  and looks  at Georgie.  "What was that about?"
"Me and jade are done being friends.  "Why ?" "She crossed  a line  that should never  been  crossed.  Amy sighs "im sorry  Georgie " "don't be family befor friends is what i always say .