Chapter One: A wedding invation, and a one night stand!

So I just recently bought all 5 season of glee on eBay and watched them. To say the least I absolutely love the show and the characters. I especially liked Amber/Mercedes and Chord/Sam's relationship. Being the bwwm writer that I am, I knew I had to write a story about the two of them and their friends. I thought it would be interesting to write about their lives outside of glee. Obviously a lot of this is going to be fake or made up, but I tried to stay as close to the truth as possible. Making sure that if they were single, engaged, or married in real life then that's the way they are in this book. It's my first attempt at writing a fanfiction, so please let me know what you think! Okay without further ado here is the first chapter to Unexpected Feelings! :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Amber's Prov:

It's been about six month since I have really talked to or seen anyone of my glee friends. The only person I talk to regularly is Chris Colfer. But I haven't seen him in at least two months, it seems like everyone I know from glee is moving on with their lives. Their having babies, getting married, or working on a new start. Its not that I'm not happy for them because I am, its just that I miss them all so much.

I was currently getting back from a jog, when I decided I should pick the mail up on my way into my house. I picked through the usuals, you know magazines, bills, samples of products. I was about to discard the mail and put it on the table for me to look a later when I saw a fancy envelope. I picked it up ad looked at it. It was from Lea, I couldn't help but smile. Just moments before I was complaining about not hearing or seeing anyone of my glee family and I get this letter.

I gently opened the envelope and took out the paper. I quickly realized that it wasn't just any regular piece of paper, it was an invitation. It said.

Your invited to the wedding of Lea Michele and Matthew Paetz. Please come and join us on July 25th to celebrate our marriage.

As I read on a huge smile plastered onto my face. I continued to read on to get all of the information. It was going to be an outside wedding, and ceremony, and they were getting married in Hawaii. Attached to the invitation was another small piece of paper. Lea was inviting a bunch of our glee family members to come a week earlier to get together and do fun activities.

If possible my smile got bugger then what it already was. This was exactly what I needed. I needed to reconnect with everyone who was in my glee family. I picked up the phone and called Lea to let her know that I would be at the wedding, and would be there a week before to enjoy my time with some old friends. It sucked that it was six months away, I guess I was going to have to buy a calendar to mark the days down.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Today was finally the day that I would be leaving. I was beyond excited to see all of my friends. I was currently sitting on the plain waiting for it to take off when I felt someone sit next to me. I thought that I would be sitting on this trip alone. It's not that I don't like people or that I'm not social, it's just that I hated sitting by people who I didn't know. I mean sometimes your lucky and you get to sit next to someone who is friendly and nice, but most of the time you get put next to jerks.

I was about to put my head phones in when I heard the person next to me speak. "Is that how you treat your friends now?" I quickly turned my head to see Chord sitting beside me.

"Oh my gosh what are you doing here?" I asked him as I turned to hug him. He held me tightly and hugged me for a little longer then I expected.

"I'm here for the same reason as you are. I'm going to Lea and Matthews wedding. I was also invited to come up and spend the week with everyone. I couldn't pass up an opportunity to see all my friends again." He said to me as he released me from his arms.