💖 Chapter 23💖

No proofread.

Aman and his mother sat down as Aman looked at a smiling Sheetal curiously but Aditi suspected Sheetal knew the reason by she is rejecting her.

"I know you are rejectine because you and my mother were friends and she also reacted the second way when she found out about Aman being your son. " Sheetal said making Aman shocked and confused.

"What's going on here?...... Is there something I need to know? " Aman asked looking back and forth from his mother and Sheetal.

"Your mother is against us being together because she is scared I might do the same thing she and my mother did to your respective fathers. " Sheetal revealed and Aman looked at his mother shocked and she looked away not meeting his eyes. "Your mother and my mother worked at the my father's company and both plotted to trap our fathers by getting pregnant and using the pregnancy to trap them to divorce their wives and marry them....... It worked for my mother but not for your mother who was left to raise you alone and face society taunts...... She resented my mother for that and their friendship broke up and never she thinks I might do the same thing she and my mother did to others by leaving you for someone else and my past also convinced her am just like my mother. "

Aditi looked away as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Sheetal stood up and moved closer to Aditi and knelt in front of her making her look at Sheetal.

She then held Aditi's hand and rubbed it.

"I understand your point of view but am not my mother......... I am Sheetal and I love your son with all of my hurt. " Sheetal said sincerely making Aman smile widely and Aditi smiled through her tears seeing the sincerity in Sheetal's eyes.

She cupped Sheetal's face and kissed her forehead.

She then took Aman's hand and placed Sheetal's hand together with his.

"Am sorry I let my dear get the best of me.......... I have never forgiven myself for how Aman was conceived and how his father doesn't want to recognize her as his son........ Please love him and fill that empty void in his heart for me." Aditi said and Sheetal nodded. "Welcome home my daughter. "

She then stood up and was leaving when Aman stopped him.

"Maa where are you going? " Aman asked and his mother glared at him.

"Where do you think boy!!........ I have time see the priest to set a date for the wedding and see to all the preparation." Aditi said shocking both of them.

"But maa I haven't proposed yet. " Aman said.

"I just did when I called her my daughter so you better do your part or I will smack you. " Aditi said and Aman widening his eyes in shock.

Sheetal laughed seeing his shocked expression and he looked away embarrassed.

Aditi smiled and left the couple alone and Aman pulled Sheetal and hugged her and she reciprocated.

He then broke the hug and lead her back to the couch and he took her hand and kissed it making Sheetal blush.

"You have no idea how much I miss you...... I thought you would never want to speak to me....... Am s..... "

Sheetal covered his mouth with her hand stopping him.

"No more apology please....... Let forget the past. " Sheetal said with a smile and Aman leaned in a took her lips into a passionate kiss and she reciprocated.