💖 Chapter 9 💖

Shyam stood in his and Anjali's bathroom fuming at the fact that Arnav and Khushi were married and to top it all off Anjali has become more clingy in the few hours he has been back than ever before which frustrates him but he had to put up with it.

He opened the faucet and sprinkled some water on his face to calm himself down.

"After everything I did...... I still couldn't have you but I promise you....... You will come to me when the time comes. " Shyam smirked deviously and took out his phone and tab on a contact and after a few rings the person picked up.

"Hello Mrs Gupta...... Opps sorry Sharma....... I forgot Shashi divorced you. " Shyam mocked making the woman fume in anger.

"What do you want Shyam? " The woman yelled annoyed.

"I have a good news for you and a chance for your revenge against your adopted sister's daughter. " Shyam revealed making the woman fist her hand in anger.

"What is it? " She asked.

"Well my beloved would have been mother in law....... Khushi is back in India and most shocking is that she is now the wife of the great ASR. " Shyam revealed shocking the woman. "We both want something which is similar....... I wanted Khushi to be mine but she chose Arnav and for that she has to pay. " Shyam said in anger. "And it's because of her that Payal and Shashi did what they did to you........ So I suggest to join arms and destroy her......... What do you say Garima Sharma. "

" You have a deal......... I will be in Delhi with Madhumati soon....... I will call you when I get there and as for Khushi....... She will regret the day she crossed me. " Garima said in anger and Shyam smiled and hanged up.

"Get ready my beloved Khushi....... I will make you mine by hook or crook and your aunt will be the one to help me. "

Flashback.

Three days after Shyam and Anjali moved out to his small apartment near Laxmi Nagar, he lied to Anjali that he was going on a business trip but went to Laxmi Nagar to look for Khushi but when he got there, the door was closed and he found out they had sold the house and left town.

Shyam was frustrated and angry but calmed down and he knew there was only one place they would be and it was Lucknow.

He immediately rushed home and packed lying to Anjali he had an impromptu case outside Delhi.

He then travelled to Lucknow and booked and settled in a small motel and started his search for the Gupta house and after a few hours he found the house.

He nervously knocked on the door a after a few seconds it opened revealing Madhumati who was shocked seeing a smiling Shyam.

She let him into the house and welcomed like he was before.

Shyam looked around impatiently not getting a glimpse of Khushi.

"Buaji...... Where is Payal, Khushi and Shashi? " He asked innocently making Garima's eyes tear up and Madhumati fume in anger.

"Don't ask for those ungrateful people....... Because of them we have no money and only this house is left for us. "Madhumati exclaimed in anger shocking Shyam.

" What happened? " Shyam asked curiously.

"Payal won a visa lottery to London with money and a chance of relatives joining her...... Immediately we came to Lucknow she booked her's, Shashi and Khushi's flight and told us we will join them later but it was all a lie....... She wanted to punish us and even said she will send divorce papers to break the marriage between Garima and Shashi. " Shyam was shocked hearing this and immediately knew he had lost his chance. "And all this is Khushi's fault.. ... That bad omen only know how to destroy people's lives and she has cast such a spell on Shashi and Payal to an extent that they always go against us for her....... She will never have a happy life. " Madhumati exclaimed in anger.