💖 Chapter 5 💖

A cl-class Mercedes Benz drove down the sloppy streets heading to RM on top speed and luckily there was no cars or people around.

It screeched and halted closer to a cliff and out came the owner raging in anger.

He shouted on top of his voice as he grabbed his hair in frustration.

"You've ruined everything........ No..... No I can't give up so easily......... Why did you have to find out?....... Just why?. " The man yelled out.

He paced back and forth in fear, frustration and anger.

"Arnav and Akash and that old man won't let me go scoot free........ I may have been able to make Anjali, Mami and Nani believe me but that Arnav and Akash doesn't and will do anything to expose me....... Dammit. " Shyam exclaimed and kicked his car tyre and run his hand through his head. "I have to pretend to be offended for now and get Anjali out of the house........ I can't believe am taking that burden away but I will have to gain their trust more and plan something else to get the Raizada property and make Khushi mine. "

Shyam then took his phone and made a call and spoke to someone. He smiled after putting his plan to action.

"Don't worry Arnav....... For now your properties are safe from me but I will make sure you miss your sister and come and beg me to return to RM and there I will put my plan to action....... If not for me meeting my client I couldn't have known about your discovery of me and wouldn't have outsmarted all of you. " Shyam said and laughed hysterically.

Flashback.

Shyam had just finished talking to one of his clients when he was leaving the restaurant but halted when he saw Khushi, Payal, Arnav and Akash together.

We watched them from his car and it seems Payal got mad at something they said.

He sneaked out of his car and moved closer to them hiding behind a manicured bush behind them and he froze hearing them.

"This is what we will do........ The family wants to apologize to your family because of what bhai said to Khushi and since di won't believe us about Shyam being a paying guest and soon to be engaged to Khushi, we would want to caught him red handed....... We will be there tomorrow and please when you get home behave normal with him to avoid any suspicion. " Akash said and they all nodded.

Shyam quietly left there into his car and drove out.

"No...... No.... No... No..... This can't be happening...... How did they know about me?....... Did Khushi enter Anjali's room?........ I have to fix this mess...... If the Raizadas know then they won't hesitate to expose me and my years of planning will go down the drain...... I know Anjali won't believe them if they told her because she is lost in my fake love and that's good........ I have to expose myself to the Guptas and get a alibi. " Shyam thought and drove to Laxmi Nagar to execute his plans.

Flashback ends.

"I have to do something to gain more sympathy. " Shyam exclaimed moving back and forth and halted in his footsteps and he lifted his head and saw an Escalade coming from the distance and smirked knowing what he needed to do because it belongs to Arnav.

Arnav and the others sat in silence with Anjali sobbing while being consoled by Mami and Nani and the brothers rolled their eyes at her drama.

The car all of a sudden come to a halt and Anjali gasped seeing a car crashed into a tree.

RM.

The doors of the Raizada mansion opened and in entered a crying Anjali with Shyam and a worried Mami and Nani behind with poker faced Akash and Arnav behind them.