🎮 chapt. 13 🎮

your pov:

you absolutely hated running. why mention this? simple. you were currently chasing kuroo around the childrens playground after he pushed you down the slide to early.

you see, kuroo and hanaki were worried about you and kenma after you both stayed inside all week and only came out for classes. you guys didn't come out unless it was for food or something important, hence why the couple dragged you and kenma outside, bokuto and akaashi coming with, promising to buy food.

"BOKUTO SAVE ME"

"YOURE ON YOUR OWN" bokuto tried to get kuroo out from behind him.

"stupid chemistry nerd" you huffed and sat next to akaashi on the bench.

kenma soon joined you guys after he fought with an 8 year old for the rights to the swing and gave up when he got his mom.

"..stupid kids"

"well it is a childrens playground"

"but akaashi you don't understand."

"understand what?"

"god your like a mom.." this caused all of you guys to giggle.

"im tired.. and hungry" you looked at kuroo and hanaki who were sat on top of the fake rock wall together.

"HEY KUROO I WANT FOOD"

"WELL WAIT A MINUTE AND WE'LL GO TO A RESTAURANT"

"OKAY" you sighed and put your head on kenmas shoulder.

"..what if we just left" you looked at kenma confused.

"huh?"

"like we just go get food and ditch them"

"sounds cool"

"cool lets go"

akaashi said he'd let the others know that we went off and then you followed kenma to wherever he was taking you. and once you got there it was a sight to behold. a Pokemon themed cafe. you were in love.

"WOW!! KENMA LOOK AT THE VULPIX PLUSHIE!!" you started shaking kenmas shoulders and he giggled.

"it is really cute. lets go eat though"

"yea!"

you and kenma ended up having a really good time together. you guys ate and then decided to walk around until it was dark. you guys somehow made it to a feild with flower patches. at one point kenma had said something that made you smile.

"your smile is really cute.."

"really..?"

"u-uh yea its just like.. really precious" this caused yoj to smile again and kenma felt like he was going to pass out.

over the past weeks since the whole accidental forgetting to turn off the stream, kenma had a hard time trying to understand what it is he actually feels around you.

kuroo had said that kenma had a crush but he wanted to figure it out. however he just couldn't help but realise he really did like you. you made him happy and thats all he could ask for.

"y/n.."

"yea kenma?"

"can i tell you something.."

"yea of course"

"i um.. i think i like you.."

"you think?" kenma looked at you wide eyed.

"um.. no.. i- i know i like you i just dont want to ruin anything and-"

"kenma you dont need to worry so much. im glad you told me actually, cause well.. i like you to.." you smiled at kenma and he just hugged you.

"i was really worried i would have to use kuroos cheesy pickup lines."

"oh god i couldn't imagine those coming out of your mouth" kenma stared at you for a moment.

•'° flashback to kenma and kuroo in highschool °'•

"kuroo why are you like this?"

"im practicing"

"for what?"

"if i find someone i like"

"its stupid" kuroo stared at kenma before smirking.

"are you a keyboard?"

"why are you doing this?"

"because you're just my type"

"im hitting the delete key"

•'° flashback end °'•

"yea theyre not.. the best"

"they worked on hanaki though"

"i didnt think of that" you and kenma giggled before deciding to go back to the dorms and sleep.

y

ou guys established that you liked eachother and you were going to figure it out after sleeping. at least kenma had something planned but you didnt need to know that.

-the next day-

"i feel like something happened between you and y/n"

"dont be stupid kuroo"

"yea but youve been like- i dont know more-"

"content? happy? less irritable?"

"exactly, nice job hanaki"

"thanks tetsu"

"speaking of have you confessed yet?"

"mhmm"

"you know not everyone can- YOU DID?!"

"yea"

"well what happened?"

"she said she liked me to"

"SO ARE YOU GUYS DATING?!"

"no"

"you didnt ask her out?"

"saying i liked her was stressful enough"

"so what did you guys do?"

"took a nap.. dont worry i have a plan"

"hmmm okay..."