🎮 chapt. 2 🎮

your pov:

it had been a couple days since you girst met kenma and everyone else. even though you weren't planning on making friends this semester bokuto had insisted on being friends. talking to you any chance there was. you had found out that he was dating akaashi and it was quite cute whenever they would talk about eachother to you.

you still don't exactly like kuroo but he and hanaki seem to be getting along extremely well so you tolerated him to a point. and kenma seemed to be getting along with you. you guys talked every so often and you would show him what you had so far. currently you have a finished drawing of the main character.

 currently you have a finished drawing of the main character

(a/n once again i drew this)

he seemed to like the style that you had going so you continued. but nevertheless you still had other classes. which leeds to where you are now. in the middle of general art studies with akaashi where your teacher is trying to teach you guys how versatile a medium sized paint brush is.

although you already knew how well it works with different techniques due to painting 24/7 and you never felt like changing your brush unless absolutely necessary, akaashi seemed to be having some trouble.

"i just dont get it i mean theres different sizes for a reason."

"i mean yeah but i dont ever feel like changing brush sizes every 5 seconds.."

"thats because your lazy."

"im not lazy i just think smart."

"yeah sure. anyways, hows your game with kenma going?"

"its going good, currently im doing concept art for characters. hows bokuto been?"

"oh he did the cutest thing yesterday so-" akaashi had started to ramble on about what bokuto did and you found it quite enjoyable how much he looks in love when talking about the owl.

"have you ever had a boyfriend?" akaashis question caught you off gaurd a little bit.

"yea awhile ago though.. but it didnt work out we just really drifted apart you know?"

"yea i get that, anyways a bunch of us are hanging out in kenmas dorm after classes and kuroo asked if you wanted to join?"

"what does the rooster want from me?"

"i dont know, something about not wanting you to feel left out."

"hmmm, i appreciate it and itd probably be good to catch a break."