🎮 chapt. 9 🎮

your pov:

another week and more to do for your video game. currently you were making sketch designs for temples. each monster was protecting some sort of item in a temple and they had to defeat it in order to collect it. each item gave the player control over that element. pretty cool if you say so yourself.

you and kenma had been getting closer to, although his fans were starting to worry considering the last they heard from him was the instagram post he made last week thanking you. he hasn't streamed or even been on discord. he has been playing games he just said he needed a break from social media.

currently you guys were getting ready for a party. it was some guy named terushima's party. tendō was even going, although he left 15 minutes ago. you were heading to kenmas dorm in an outfit that tendō said would be acceptable

 you were heading to kenmas dorm in an outfit that tendō said would be acceptable

you liked it so thats all that mattered. akaashi and hanaki had also approved the outfit through text. you werent sure whether you were excited or nervous about the party. kuroo had mentioned that it was going to be big and have a bunch of friends from old volleyball teams.

you made it to bokuto's room which is where everyone was meeting. his roommate was an interesting person to say the least. his name was atsumu and he had his twin with him. bokuto was to busy with akaashi to notice atsumu flirting with you and his brother was currently sucking some guys face off. you think his name is suna or something like that.

"awww stop playing hard to get!!"

"no thanks"

"why? are you taken?"

"no but i can assure you theres someone better for you then me.. besides i like someone else."

"oh.. okay then! thats all you had to say!"

"wait really?"

"yea! wanna talk about our crushes, mine wont ever want me haha.."

"yea sure whats his name?"

"oh his name is sakusa but i call him omi omi and wait- howd you know its a guy?"

"you gave up pretty easily with me plus my best friend is gay soooo.."

"seems fair, what about you?"

"kenma."

"YOU LIKE HIM?!"

"DUMBASS SHHHH" you threw your hand over his mouth but all eyes were on you.

"Y/N YOU LIKE SOMEONE?!"

"BOKUTO NO STOP" your face was red. you didn't even know when you started liking him you just know you did. you guys got alot closer after his cat died. sad but true.

"I BET ITS K-" he was cut off by akaashi covering his mouth with a panicked face. he was looking at the door where kuroo, kenma, and hanaki stood.

"uuuh.. hey guys" atsumu tried to recover it but it was no use.