🎮 chapt. 11 🎮

your pov:

"hey guys.." the comments immediately started rolling in.

you started reading all the comments and they were pretty much all the same. asking if we were dating and about kenmas Instagram post where he called me bae.

"hello.." you gave a small wave to the camera and kenma giggled.

"we're gonna beat minecraft together and answer questions"

"very romantic"

"before we start i just wanted to say, we arent dating.. yet at least" you both giggled and the comments started blowing up again.

"so.. whos starting?"

"me but i should explain how were going to do it"

"mkay im fine with that"

"so were gonna share a character and every 30 minutes we'll switch off. were going to fight the ender dragon and then thats it."

"i wanna fish!"

"you can do that when its your turn."

"mkay!" you smiled and kenma started the game.

"so you answer questions while i play?"

"yea ill start a timer" you started a timer and looked at the comments for a question.

y/n_kenma.simp: how did you guys meet???

you giggled at the name.

"how did we meet? we met in our game design class, were making a video game together"

"you called kuroo a rooster"

"yea and when i called bokuto an owl he got really happy, it was kinda cute"

"akaashi wouldnt like that"

"ssshhh, you're cuter.. you act like a cat"

"im not a-"

"moving on!"

gamer_nerdd: are you guys scared to date?

"i mean.. i kinda am scared to date.. ive only had one boyfriend previously and we drifted apart so i dont want that to happen again.."

"ive never dated anyone before so im just trying to psych myself up" you and kenma giggled.

"psych yourself up for what?"

"...its a surprise" you giggled and kenma smiled.

"mkay!"

shipuden: hows the game going? i wanna play it

"the video game is going great honestly! we have a base for it and now im making some temples!!"

"i was thinking we stop streaming us making it"

"really?"

"yea that way we dont spoil it, either if we win the competition or lose we can still publish the game and i bet alot of people want to play it so it should be fine."

"your right actually, especially since were getting to the parts that could spoil some plot points"

"yea."

"you have 15 minutes left by the way.. what have you even done so far?"

"iron tools and armor and i have a dirt shack"

"oh nice, im definitely making a better shack."

"i also killed some spiders for string for you"