My Sword [20]

She spoke calmly just like the Master did. Her way of speaking was much more direct, though.

???: Master Kagaya is very interested in you.

**Kagaya? So that was the Master's name.**

Y/N: I'm flattered, but do you know why?

???: I'm not too sure myself. He hasn't told us.

Y/N: Oh...

We continued walking through the house with no destination in sight.

Y/N: Sorry to question you, but where are we going?

???: I am taking you out to the back.

Y/N: To the back?

???: Yes. Master and the Hashira will need absolute privacy inside the house, so I will take you out to the back. You will be able to rest and wait for the Master.

Y/N: Okay.

I decided to stop questioning her and just go along with it. I didn't sense any ill feelings from her or the Master, so I was stressing for no reason. We got to the back of the house and went outside. The backyard was just as beautiful as the front, but there was another exit to the area that leads into the mountains. The area looked like a zen garden.

???: You can stay out here until the Master comes to get you. If you need anything, ring the bell.

She pointed over to a bell hanging above the door we just came through.

???: I must return to the Master's aid, but we will hear the bell of you ring it.

Y/N: Understood, thank you.

She turned and went back inside. I was left there to do whatever I felt like. I didn't want to overstep my boundaries by exploring too much, but I did want to meditate and train mentally. I walked over to the pond and sat down next to it to meditate. There was a calm breeze and the sunshine was warm on my skin.

**I could almost fall asleep out here.**

I sat there and meditated as I focused on every breath I took. I followed the air through my body and then back out. I couldn't see anything, but it felt like I could see everything. I had entered a state of total concentration. Before I knew it, I had my focus snapped by a voice calling to me.

Kagaya: Y/N, thank you for waiting.

I opened my eyes and turned around. It was master Kagaya and the two girls holding his hands at the door. I quickly got up and turned to him to bow.

Y/N: No problem at all, sir.

He looked up at the sky even though he couldn't see anything

Kagaya: That meeting ran longer than planned.

He looked back down. I didn't realize that it was becoming dark out.

**How long was I meditating for?**

Kagaya: Do you wish to speak with anybody first?

Y/N: Uhm, no sir. It's okay.

Kagaya: Don't be shy. I'm not in a hurry. I know your friends would like to see you before they go.

The girls held him as they helped him turn around.

Kagaya: Go ahead. Come back and see me afterward.

He headed back into the house and vanished. I wanted to talk with Tetsuo and catch up with Mitsuri. I also wanted to talk to Tanjiro, but I didn't know if it was really okay to keep the Master waiting. He told me to go, so I did. I headed through the house and went back out the front. Everybody was still there except for the two Kakushi, Tanjiro, and the demon box. I descended into the garden where everybody else was.