Chapter 8

523 readers!!!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg, I can finally use the demographics button to find out where you readers are from!!!! Stalking at its best! Jk, don't stalk people. That is very weird.

Haha, we have: 'Merica, Australia, South Africa and Canada!!!!!! Also most of my readers are girls, but let's hear from the guys!!! This is a summons from the one and only guy writing werewolf fiction!!!! Anyway, glad you guys could survive reading my story! If you made it this far reading my note then I will warn you that there will be some very immature and mature content. Well only mature content. I will let you KNOW when it begins and ends with *these things*. Anyway enjoy the update!!!

------------------------------

RECAP

        I ask him with all the hope in the world, "Will you come with me next week and skip school?" He looks deep into my eyes. He brings his mouth to my ear....

"Yes" 

Drake POV

        "Where are we going?" I ask after I pull away. I give her a quick smooch on the lips. They fit perfectly with mine. She replies "Walk with me to the car, I will tell you there." We walk together. Holding hands. I feel her strong heart racing with mine. We walk over to the mediocre of a porche. She shoves me at that thought. I almost fall to the ground laughing. She is blushing beyond the red tomatoes in 'Bama. Heh, she smirks at my southern accent. I get into the car on the passenger side. She gets in the other and we drive away.

        The radio is off. the car is silent besides the obvious road noise. We are holding hands and I am rubbing my thumb side to side. I feel her soft and perfect skin. I look over at her. Her eyes are on the road but I would bet my life she could feel my eyes raking up and down her body. All of a sudden she turns to look at me. Uh oh, caught in the act.

        I shout, "LOOK AT THE ROAD!!!!!!!" You see the panic in her eyes. She immediately turns to look at the road. I am surprised she did not get whip lash. lolz. You here a growl deep in her throat. I laugh, she can't scare me! She starts laughing too. She pulls over to the side of the road and turns off the car. I see we have been cutting through a forest on the highway.  She unbuckles her seatbelt and jumps on me. We start having a huge make out session. Her tongue dances with mine as we kiss. I go for dominance and I succeed. She moans into my mouth, my "pen" is rising.

        All of a sudden I feel this immense pain all over my body. I yell "Get off!!!!" with a voice I didn't know I had. We both jump out of the car. She lands perfectly on her feet and turns around. I land on my hands and knees. The Pain is insane!!!! "AGHHHH" My mate picks me up and off the ground. She carries me into the forrest. Away from all the people driving on the road. All of a sudden my bones start cracking. I am fading in and out of consciousness I hear my mate yelling my name.

        All of a sudden I am flooded with senses. Hearing, Noise is everywhere. I hear squirrel up in a tree, scratching up the bark. Feel, I feel the wind on my skin. See, I see the forest around me with my mate looking at me, awe in her eyes. I look down. Hmm I must riding some kind of wolf. A wolf oh no oh no oh no. I can move these wolf like feet. I shake my head and let out a scream/howl. I feel the sound from deep in my chest.

        I hear an angelic voice in my head. Jade...she says Drake, Can you hear me Drake? I reply with fake enthusiasm Loudly and proudly, How I get out of this? She replies. Just think it,it will happen. I do as she says and I switch back. She blushes a very red shade, I am naked. I let out an "oop". I quickly hide my private area. She runs to the car and gets me some shorts. Apparently I am going commando today. 

        "Alright, tell me what the fruit just happened" I say. "Well, you are obviously a werewolf now. And from amazing looks of it, your human form has changed as well." She says, deep in thought. She takes a picture of me. She hands her phone. I look at it for a sec. "That is not me," and I hand it back. "Fine, take a full body selfie like those swag f*gs do." I do as she is told and there appears to be a video of a buff handsome male model on the camera. Hmm, same hair, face. Shiza, I drop the phone. I rub my hands in my hair. I open my eyes and look down at my body. Holy Sh*******t. This is me, this is me. This is cool, this is cool. This is bad, this is bad. I will still have to cut weight for 138lbs. I hope he will make an exception. I look to be about 210 now. Not fat but muscle, pure ripped and toned muscle. I walk over to my mate. Hmm she seems shorter than the last time I stood next to her.

        Awesome, I grew about a foot. I may be like 6'7" now. "Hey babe, do you like the new me?"  I ask with the fear of a thousands deaths before my own. Where did all these emotions come from? I feel worry, rejection, lost and ....lust. What the heck, where did this come from. Me, my name is Diotoga... I am your other half, I have been waiting for you for half a century. Sup bruh, long time no see. Yes, long time no see. Now go, go to your mate, she loves you more deep then you can imagine. I will be back, I need to rest. Peace bruh. I break from my reverie with angelic fingers, connected to angelic arms, connected to an angelic body are staring at me. "Babe, hello, did you hear my answer. I said yes" My heart seems to pump blood again. I pick her up easily and kiss her with everything I have. I am stronger now. I pin her hands above her head. we seem to have landed on the ground somewhere in the last few seconds. She starts panting and moaning, wanting more. She starts to remove my shorts that I have on. I put my large hand on top of hers to stop her. She growls at me. My 'pen' is growing larger with every second.

Wow, I seem to have a larger male apparatus than before. This is going to be more fun than I thought, when we get to the place we were going to. "Babe listen to me, you do not want to do this yet. Calm down wolfie and give me back Jade." No!!!" "Do it now!" Her eyes change back. I kiss her and pick her up off the ground and onto her feet. She growls and says "I like this new you" "Me to babe, but I want our first time to be special" She groans and we walk back to the car and continue driving. I form a weak wall between her and I. Our first time will be very special

---------------

Wow that was fun!!! If you like this chapter and what happened then please show me support. It really means A LOT. Biggest chapter by far and lots have happended. Show your support, or stop reading this!!! Well yuo can continue to read this, it just makes me feel better to show some activity. Enough of my rant, peace bruh!