History in the Making

Next thing Kate knew when she fell in, she was still falling through the sky but it has suddenly changed into daylight as she fell through some clouds, hearing the feared screams of Steve and Claire. She immediately felt a new change in the environment....they weren't in modern Camelot anymore. She felt the wind rush through her hair as she was falling behind Claire and Steve with Douxie on front.

They all fell through the clouds as Kate caught a glimpse of a building on the ground but she kept turning around that she can't see what it was.
Kate then felt another presence of magic as she knew it was Douxie charging up his magic quickly, Douxie searched for a spell to stop their falling.
"Oh, come on come on!" He repeated as he then stretched his hand out, glowing bright blue.
"This is gonna hurt!" Douxie called as a blue shield appeared beneath them, they soon all crashed into it as they felt some force but it disappeared immediately as another blue shield appeared underneath.

They crashed into that one and then fell through, it was slowing their fall down at least.
"It...does...hurt!!" Steve screamed as they all fell through three more shields, now passing a few trees before they fell into the forest. They got so close to the ground in a matter of seconds as Kate noticed this.
"I got this!" Kate called as she stretched out her hands towards the other three, "come on" She grunted.

Soon enough, all of them started to fully slow down into a small hover above the ground, Kate flew behind them as she tried her best to keep them all hovering with telekinesis. They all slowly started to hover down towards a patch of grass through some trees as they soon reached the ground, being gently placed down except for Steve who just got dropped onto the ground. Kate floated down last as she clenched her fists, panting slightly.

They all groaned and turned around in the grass, looking above but they gasped slightly when they spotted the stasis crystal Jim was in, getting held by a few branches right above them.
*creak*
*creak*
*crack*

"I can't see! I'm blind!" Steve screamed out as the knight helmet on his head was turned out the other way. Steve panicked as he unintentionally turned it around and lifted the visor up, "Oh, I can see" he grinned.
*CRACK*
"AH!"
The branches cracked as Jim's stasis crystal fell out of the trees and landed right onto Steve, crushing him as a slight crack was heard.
"A-aaahhh..."

But what caught their attention was when a sudden crack appeared in the crystal.
"What. Just. Happened?" Steve muttered, having trouble breathing with the crystal on him. Kate looked around the area, they were definitely in a new place, there were trees everywhere and an old structure of a building behind them that was covered in moss, clouds floated above them as the sun peeked through me, it was nighttime just a few minutes ago though.
"Well, I just conjured a anti-gravity spell and Kate used telekinesis to slow our fall and keep us from dying" Douxie huffed out from beside Steve as Claire reached up to the crystal and Kate sat beside Douxie, steadying her breathing.
"You're very welcome" Kate dragged on, sarcastically as she side-glanced at the rest, "You're lucky I actually care about you"

Douxie sat up as Claire tried to move the crystal off of Steve, "Douxie, where is the flying castle?" Claire asked as she struggled to move it so Kate grabbed it and lifted it in the air letting Steve crawl out, once he was out, Kate gently placed the crystal back onto the ground. They all looked up to Claire's question but they only saw blue skies and no castle anywhere...
"Oh, fuzz buckets!" Douxie cussed as a hawk flew above them, "Well, it would appear we've had ourselves a temporal accident" He dragged on.
"Which means?" Claire questioned when Kate suddenly felt more presences appear near them.

After a few seconds, Steve suddenly whimpered out as he then pointed at something, freezing in fear.
That's when a silver blade was suddenly pointed right at Douxie...
"Advance!"