Spellbound //Part 2\\

(KATES NEW DESIGN FOR WIZARDS!! What do you think of it?

I'll give you some little secrets of it:
-The dark pink streak in her fringe is actually a result after Xubula and getting possessed by her.
-Kate's eyes have slightly changed colour as the pupils have changed to a reddish-pinkish colour as this just means that Kate's power is getting stronger now
-The small band around Kate's mark is just another feature to symbolises her rank in both royalty and warfare
-Kate had certainly grown ever since 3Below as she's taller now. Standing at a total of 6'5 feet (taller than Douxie and roughly the same height as Merlin)

 Standing at a total of 6'5 feet (taller than Douxie and roughly the same height as Merlin)

"Aoe Poki Zaraulo Yutupt tu!!"

~~~~~~

Kate finished her story as she then walked up
towards Claire when someone suddenly crossed her head, Claire and Blinky were back but...where's Jim? He was with them.
"Hey, Where's Jim? Wasn't he with you?" Kate questioned, looking down at her as Claire stopped smiling as she looked down at the ground and sighed.
"Is he okay?" Toby asked as he was playing with Kate's tail when Kate moved her tail and slapped Toby in the face with it, "ow!" "Don't play with my tail"

~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole group followed Merlin into one of the towers near the entrance. Kate was still wondering where Jim was as there was no sight of him anywhere and it's pretty worrying.

The group entered the empty tower as the only thing that was in the tower was a huge green crystal laying in the middle but that wasn't it...the thing is that Jim was inside it, unconscious as he looked like he barely survived.
"Jim..." Toby muttered as him and Kate walked up to the crystal and looked inside it seeing Jim inside who was barely conscious and what Kate instantly spotted was the weird green and black shard that has appeared in the place where the amulet of Daylight was supposed to be. When Jim turned into a troll, the amulet wasn't removable as it was stuck inside his armour and was like that for awhile until he went off with Claire and Blinky and the whole trolls to New Jersey in search for a new Heartstone.

"What happened to him?" Toby questioned as he turned around to the rest and Kate just stared in shock at this, dragging the tips of her fingers over his face.
"We were ambushed" Blinky started, "Some ancient, dark warrior. An unstoppable knight clad in green..." he explained, a look of horror on his face

Kate quickly read over Blinky's mind as she saw pictures immediately inside his head. She saw a picture of a knight, pointing a large sword as he was indeed clad in dark green armour with dark yellow eyes...that's the same knight from when Kate, Toby, Aja and Krel called Jim and Blinky about Gaylen's Core and Yotalia's Star awhile back. It was only a glance before they cut off but Kate remembers it clearly that it's still the same knight.

"...who struck down Master Jim" Blinky added as Kate saw Jim getting struck down by the tip of the sword hitting him in the chest, yelling out in pain which caused Kate to shiver at the image, she saw Claire and Merlin at his side with Merlin about to attack the knight and Claire reaching for Jim.