*Chapter 4*

Izuku:
"I'm ok now Tsu. Thank you." I say kindly and she lets me out of the hug.

I turn my head to see kacchan pushing away Kirishima and sero. They fall back against the wall.

Sero try's to use his tape but before he could kacchan knocked him out.

Damnit! I have to stop kacchan before he hurts anyone else. Or dose something he doesn't want to.

I run over to kacchan and grab his arm. I vaguely hear protests from my classmates but i don't care.

Once I come into contact with kacchans arm He pushes me off. I stumble a little. "Kacchan!" I yell at him to get him out of his mind.

Kacchan dosent even react. He's really angry."Shit." I mumble under my breath. A few gasps come from the crowd.

I need to think. What will calm him. I can't get close to him. He doesn't react to sounds. There no way I'm gonna do the main character shit where it's like 'this isn't you. I know you Derrick.' Nope. I could........

Before I even finish thinking I run in front of kacchan, dodging punches left and right. "Katsuki Bakugo!" I yell.

Kacchan freezes up. I never call him his full name. Ever. Unless I'm really mad, or he's really mad.

The whole room is silent. Wow guess they never heard me call kacchan by his full name.

Then Denki speaks. "What the fuck happened?" He whispers to Mina. Then kacchan comes back into reality.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS ICYHOT!?!" He screams and starts thrashing around again. Quickly I run in front of kacchan and hug him.

He try's to pull me off him but I don't let go. "Kacchan, I'm ok. I love you. Everything's fine. I'm here." I say into his chest.

I don't even care about the rest of the class finding out about us right now. I need to help kacchan.

I feel kacchans mussels loosen up a bit. That's good. He's calming down. I look at kirishima behind me still on the floor and motion for him to pull a chair over.

He dose and I sit kacchan in the chair. He flinched a little as I unwrap my hands from around him.

Then I kneel down in front of him and take his hand in mine. I flip his hand around with his palm up and start to draw shapes on it.

I do this so he doesn't use his quirk. If he knows my hand is in his, he doesn't use his quirk, in fear of hurting me.

When we first started dating he was very scared to hold my hand because he didn't what to blow it up. But eventually he got used to it.

It's also a way for me to release some anxiety. Or I just focus on one thing it help keep my mind clear.

I guess I was so focused on kacchans hand I didn't realize him completely relaxing and then getting down on the floor with me.

I only notice he's here when he wraps his other arm around my shoulders and rests his head on mine.

I tense a little. "Shh, just continue playing with my hand love." He whispers and starts to rub my back slowly.

"I really love you." I say in barely a mumble. So only kacchan, and possibly kirishima if he was listening, could hear.

Katsuki:
I slowly feel Izuku start to go limp in my arms and the movement on my palm stops.

I sigh and look up. The whole class is looking at us. Good thing Zuku fell asleep. He would probably have an anxiety attack if he saw everyone here.

I grumble and slowly start to stand up with Izuku still in my arms. "Bakugo, what are you doing?" Tsu say slowly and takes a step towards us.

I know Zuku told her about his anxiety and being pan. But not about us. I hope he won't mine if I tell her.

"Come speak with me in private." I say in my normal tone. Zuku is a deep sleeper so I know he won't wake up.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Momo say and steps forward. Although unlike The frog she continues to walk forward.

I take a step back and tighten my hold on Izuku. Then I look back to Fropy. "Private. Please." I beg slightly.

She looks surprised. The she looks back at Zuku. Then she nods slightly. I glare at everyone. "Leave." I say coldly.

Kirishima grabs Sero who's still knocked out and runs out of the room along with the rest of the class except Tsu and me, with Deku of course. I walk over to my bed and place Zuku on it.

"So what did you want to talk about Bakugo?" She asks. She's so weird. This frog girl is the only one who isn't afraid of me.

She's also really straight forward. I admire her for that. Izukus better of corse but, she's ok.

I 'shh' her and walk to the door. Then swing it open. "STOP EASE DROPPING YOU DAMN EXTRAS!!!" I yell and see half the class run downstairs.

Good. Now we're alone. I close and lock door it . Then I turn aground to see Fropy standing there is the same spot.

I sigh and make my way to the bed. I sit in front of Zuku and he snuggles his face into my back out of instinct. Cute.

Tsu looks surprised as I thought she would. "Why aren't you blowing up right now? And why are you being nice to Midoriya?"

"We have been dating since middle school." I watch her face drop. "Zuku said he told you about his anxiety and being pan sexual. Yeah?"

She nods. "Is that why you didn't tell anyone. For his anxiety? If so that's very nice of you Bakugo."

"Yeah. I figured he wouldn't mind if I told you. Zuku is getting better with his anxiety now that he has medication." I say.

It's silent for a minute. I turn my head to watch Zuku sleep. I start running my hands through his messy hair.

"You really love him don't you?" Tsu asks. I look at her and nod.

"I have for my whole life."

Word count: 1053