*Chapter 3*

Izuku:
I heard the door slam open but I guess kacchan didn't because he just continued to kiss me. That or he didn't care and wants to make the other person uncomfortable. Sounds like him.

I pulled away from the make out session and before I could see who was there kacchan was ripped from my body.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HIM!" I hear someone yell. I sit up immediately and see Todoroki throwing kacchan across the room.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!" Kacchans yells and stumbles back. He looks at me with worry. Aw he cares.

Then he looks back at Todoroki and his face shows full on anger. I know kacchan anger issues get really bad really fast. But usually I'm there to calm him down so it's fine.

I stand up and try to go over to kacchan. Then I feel someone pull me back. I look up and see Todoroki. Is he dumb!? What the hell is he doing!? Kacchan going to explode!

"Izuku did he hurt you!? Are you ok?" I look at him so confused. What dose he mean am I ok? Why would I not- oh shit. He thinks kacchan was forcing himself on me!

"No! What the hell Todoroki!" I rip his arm off me and take a step toward kacchan. Then I'm pulled back again.

"DONT TOUCH HIM ICYHOT!" Kacchan yells and try's to grab me back. But then Todo makes a small wall of ice so he can't reach me.

Todoroki:
Midoriya was acting really weird in class today. He was spaced out the whole class. And Midoriya never dose that.

When the bell rang Midoriya stood up fast and started to pack his books.

I went to him to ask him if he was ok but he just brushed me off before I could even say anything.

Then he looked at someone and left quietly. I followed his gaze and see Bakugo smirking.

That's weird I thought they hated each other. They do. And Midoriya looked scared. I Bakugo hurting him? I'll have to check in tonight.

Later I walk into the common room on my way to Bakugos dorm when I over hear Mina say something.

"Kiri wait, you saw deku go into Bakubro's room wearing what!?!" Midoriya did what! This is worse that I thought! He can't hurt my Midoriya!

I speed walk over to Bakugos room and knock on the door. They was no answer but I can hear someone in there.

I turn the knob but it's locked. Damn. Then I freeze the door handle and break it off. I swing the door open and see Bakugo pinning Midoriya onto his bed.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HIM!" I yell and throw Bakugo to the other side of the room. He screams and then looks at Midoriya.

Midoriya stands up and try's to go to Bakugo. He looks worried. Why? I pull him back and take a look at him.

He looks like he's been crying. He must have been so scared. "Izuku are you ok!? Did he hurt you?"

He looks at me confused and then yells at me. "No! What the hell todoroki!" Woah he cursed. Something really wrong. Midoriya never curses. Then Midoriya pulls his arm out of my grasp and walks to Bakugo.

I grab him again. Why dose he keep doing that!? "DONT TOUCH HIM ICYHOT!" Bakugo yells at me. He goes to grab Izuku but I block his arm with ice.

Katsuki:
Did he really just put ice up! I need to get to Izuku! Icyhot could be hurting him!

I quickly blowup the ice and pull Izu next to me. If I'm gonna fight Icyhot I need to get him out of the way.

"Bakugo. Let. Him. Go." Icyhot glares at me. I just get more mad.

"NO! HES MINE! YOUR GOING TO HURT HIM WITH YOUE DAMN ICE! I WONT LET YOU TAKE HIM!" I start to yell.

By now my vision is going red. I'm so mad. I can't control myself. I just keep yelling and making small explosions.

I hear other yelling but it's drowned out. I can't see anything. I'm scared. Then I feel arms wrap around my waist.

Izuku:
All I hear is yelling. I can't focus. It reminds me of my bullies.

Todoroki hates you. Just like they do.
No, he's my friend.
Not anymore. He knows your a fag!
He dose?
Yeah! He hates you!
Are you sure?
Of corse he's yelling at you!
Your right.

Everyone hates me.

Then I feel something comforting surround me. I open my eyes to see tsu hugging me.

She's the only one I told about being gay. Well technically pan. I also told her about my anxiety.

Tsu rubs her hand through my hair to calm me down. Wait why is she here? I look up to see most of the class.

Then I look at kacchan. He's being held back by Kirishima and Sero. Not very well, might I add. Todoroki is being held back by ida.

Todo has some scorch marks on his shirt and a bloody nose. Kacchan just has a cut on his cheek.

They are still trying to fight each other. Kacchans is having major anger issues right now. He might actually kill someone.

I know kacchan can't control himself when he angry. Honestly, its scary. I know how to deal with it though. He's had issues since we were kids.

I have to calm him down.

Word count: 918