*Chapter 7*

Izuku:
I flinch at todoroki yelling. "NO! YOU CANT MARRY HIM!"

"WHY NOT ICYHOT!?!" Kacchan screams back. I don't know what to do so I just focus on keeping kacchan's anger levels down by playing with his hand again.

"BECAUSE YOU HIT HIM!!" Todoroki yells back. Ok now that got my attention. I shoot my head straight up and look at Todoroki. I slowly start to stop playing with the hand.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! NO I DONT!!" No he doesn't! Why would todoroki say that about kacchan? He would never hurt me!

"THEN WHY DOSE HE LOOK SO NERVOUS AROUND YOU!?!" Shut up.

"ITS NOT ME! ITS BECAUSE YOUR YELLING!!" I love you but shut up.

"NO BECAUSE YOU HURT HIM AND YELL AT HIM! JUST LOOK! YOUR SCARING HIM!!" Shut up Todoroki!

"YOUR THE ONE-"

"SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU!!" I yell over them and stand up. The whole room is quiet. Everyone is just looking at me. By now kacchans hand is far out of grasp.

I take a deep breath and compose myself. "First of all. Todoroki, shut the fuck up. Me and kacchan are extremely happy together. We have been dating for 3 FUCKING YEARS! So back off! I don't like you! Take a fucking hint. God. Also, never, never! Accuse kacchan of hurting me! He is the only one that has really been there for me! What you did today was very idiotic. I'm sorry that I was making out with my boyfriend. It doesn't matter what you thought it was, it still caused me almost to have a anxiety attack and kacchan to have a rage attack! Because of your dumb ass accusations! You have no right to accuse him of doing anything! Ever! So sit the fuck down and keep you god damn daddy issues to yourself! Everyone has problems! So stop bitching about it to people who honestly, don't care! Pick yourself up and fix it yourself! In the real world, no one gives a SHIT about YOUR problems! Deal with them yourself!" I pause and take a breath. Then I turn to kacchan. "You ok?" I ask politely. My personality doing a full 180.

"Yeah, he just pisses me off." Kacchan grumbs. I nod.

Then I turn to the rest of the class. Everyone looks so shocked. They have never heard me curse or yell or anything like that. So it's expected.

"Ok no more questions. We are going to eat and go back upstairs and sleep. No one will bother us. Correct?" I say the last part with a glare at todoroki. They all just nod.

Time skip

Katsuki:
Damn, I was expecting Zuku to go off, but I didn't expect him to go off that hard! That's my boyfriend!

Anyway we are now cuddling in my room watching a movie on my laptop. It's Zuku's favorite, The Goonies. It's some 80's American movie.
(If you like the goonies I love you now let's get married)

We have the subtitles on for me and Zuku is fluent in English. His mom made him do it. She was all, "learn a different language! It's good for you!" So he picked up English.

I slowly start to fall asleep. I'm half asleep when I hear rustling. Then I feel a weight loss form the bed.

I slowly open my eyes to see Zuku putting away the laptop. He then looks over a me. "Sorry, did I wake you?" He whispers.

"No im fine. Come here." I say back and open the blanket for him.

Zuku chuckles a little and crawls into bed. I wrap my arms around his waist and snuggle my face into his fluffy hair.

"They don't hate us." Izuku whispers. I shake my head. "No they don't. And if they did you still have me." I reply.

He lifts his head up and kisses me. It's a soft, passionate kiss. God I really love his kisses.

Zuku pulls away and puts his head back into my chest. "I love you katsuki."

"I love you to Izuku."

Word count: 703
Let me know if you want me to add more to the story or stop it here cause I'm indecisive as fuck.