028

tw // graphic ish ig

DEAR DIARY

john couldn't believe his eyes, there was no way lauren, his little sister, had just done that. was he even seeing things right?

the singer held his breath, glancing over at the left only to see the one and only, principal styles, watching the youngest orlando with a proud grin spread across his lips.

"excellent ms orlando. that was splendid" said their principal with his thick british accent as he approached the blonde who showed absolutely no remorse. she handed the dagger over to harry, smiling proudly, saying

"that was the most fun i've had in awhile"

"and so it seemed. we're all very proud. well you better get going laur, run on over to your brother and boyfriend and tell them about your 'discovery' we'll take care of the crime scene. so what's your story?"

anguish coursed through john's veins as he sprinted off, finding his way out of the forest. his heart had yet to stop racing as he sped past all the students, ignoring all the shots he might have ruined or the props he might have destroyed.

there must have been a sign.

or that must have been part of the film? surely — there was no way lauren would be capable of such thing? she was — she was lauren?!

he didn't even bother to wait for the elevator, he dashed up the stairs and to the room, locking the door and barricading it with everything he could find. closing all the blinds, and locking the windows.

he turned to his barricade, panting heavily as he took a couple steps back, trying to take all of it in. his sister.

she was behind all this.

jules and jayden were right this entire time — lauren was the mole.

it was her.

it was all her.

but how did they not see it? there must have been a sign! surely they would have noticed her doing something suspicious? or acting weird?

then it hit him.

lauren wasn't dumb. heck she didn't even have to study for exams and she still passed every year with flying colors. surely that wouldn't have changed this year, regardless.

all her meetings with harry? they weren't about her grades. how were they all so dumb believe that they actually were?!

"no, no fuck no" he muttered, rushing over to his sister's bag. he spent half an hour rummaging through her clothes and school books, looking for a sign, some clues, something that would've shown that she was behind all this the entire time.

but he found nothing.

the blond got up from the ground, pacing back and forth as he recalled the events that just went down.

how lauren didn't even care that she had just killed jayden

the wicked smile she wore when it happened.

the way it looked like she was enjoying torturing her.

the way she did it with absolutely no remorse.

"my sister's a murderer" he whispered, shaking his head vigorously. his heart beat had yet to calm down as he tried to come to terms with all of it. pinching himself from time to time to make sure that he wasn't dreaming.