Chapter 2: Five-0 Headquarters

Five-0 Headquarters

"Hey guys what do you have so far?" Asked Steve as he entered through the glass doors. Chin Ho Kelly and Kono Kalakaua were standing over a computer table in the middle of the room.

"Matt Jackmon he's thirty-seven years old. Been with the police since he was twenty-seven. He has three kids and a wife that just celebrated his ten year anniversary."

"Okay Chin, Kono go check with Max. Danny lets go meet his family." They all left to there assignments. As Danny and Steve where about get into Dannys silver Ford. Danny got a glimpse of motor oil dripping from underneath.

"Hold on let me check this out. I just got my car fixed yesterday. Why is it leaking?" He said crouching down to get a better look at his undercarriage.

"Why did you get it fixed." Speculated Steve.

"Because you drove it into someones fence." He looked underneath his car looking for the source of the leak. When he saw a blinking red light. It was a bomb. "Steve get away from the car." He said walking away as fast as he could.

"Danny what-"

"Steve there's a bomb run!" Steve ran as fast as he could from the car. He and Danny hid behind a red Chevy Pickup. They waited there for a minute in case it went off until Steve made a call.

"This is Steve McGarrett with Five-0 we found a bomb under my partner Danny Williams car." He listened to the receiver for a minute. "Were in the 4th level of the east side parking lot at the Honolulu Police Headquarters." He listened a little longer before hanging up. "They're on the way."

Not before long the bomb squad had arrived. Another ten minutes passed before they were given the all clear. "Lucky for you guys that oil was dripping." He said holding up the remnants of the deactivated bomb. It wasn't a huge bomb it was about the size of their phones.

"That's a pretty small bomb dosn't look like it could have taken my car down." Danny said speculating as the technician handed the bomb over to some other bomb tech.

"It wasn't designed to." He said but observing the confused looks of the detectives faces he elaborated. "It was hooked up to the braking system. It was meant to crash the car not explode it. Like I said you were lucky you just saved yourself an accident." He walked away as Chin and Kono came towards them.

"Hey we heard about the bomb are you guys okay?" Kono asked them obviously worried.

"Ya were fine." He said with a troubled look on his face.

"Hey Steve whats up." Chin said noticing this.

"The bomb wasn't supposed the kill us it was supposed to crash us." He said it was more of question than a statement."

"I don't get it why would someone want to do that?" Kono asked them.

"I don't know yet." Steve said.

"Do you think this has anything to do with our case?"

"It isn't something I think we should ignore. Chin get a email out to all of the cops I want everyone alert."

"Got it." He said running of to do just that. Than shaking himself out of his own mind Steve asked Kono what Max had found.

"The C.O.D. was definitely a shot to the back of the head with a .38. They also found trace amounts of bishofia javanica more commonly know as the bishopwood tree. There only found in certain parts of the island."

"Then we should be able to find the crime scene easily." Danny said hoping for whoever this was to be behind bars.

"Yeah but what I don't understand is why move the body. These trees are only found in dense forest areas. Why move the body to a construction site and leave it out in the open like that?"

"Maybe he wanted us to find it."

"Maybe but until this guy is caught I want everyone on full alert. Don't travel alone always have your partner with you. Check under your cars to." He said before jumping into the drivers seat of Dannys car.

"Whoa were are you going." Danny said walking over to the drivers side window.

"I'm going to the Jackmons Danny were are you going?" Danny stroked his hair back as he does when he's stressed.

"Are car almost was sabotaged to crash and you want to drive it around town."

"Well ya Danny the bomb squad looked it over. Its safe to drive now. Right?!?" He yelled at the nearest bomb tech.

"It should be safe to drive." He said.

"Thank you know are you coming or not?"

"Yes I'm coming."

"Are you sure you can stay if you want if you want." Steve said smiling at the fact that he was annoying his partner.

"I'm coming see I'm getting in the car." He said and slammed the door and the car pulled away. Leaving Kono standing alone.

"One day they are going to kill each other." She said to herself as she went back inside HQ.

I OWN NOTHING EVERYTHING THAT YOU RECOGNIZE FROM FIVE-0 GOES TO THEM.

Another chapter down I'm on a roll. A very slow roll may I add. Also I want to thank DanniiEagle for helping publicize this. Also I'm pretty sure publicize is not a word though now that I spell checked I see that it is. Oh well That's all I want to say oh wait C.O.D. in case you didn't know stands for cause of death. Okay know I'm done expect the next chapter sometime within the next week. To my Criminal Minds Fanfic I go. BYE