Chapter 9:- The Kingdom in Chaos

"Chief,Bucharest Branch is still not answering"

"And ?,The Last report is ?"

"An operation to take over Bucharest by using mind control sir"

"Then,it has already lost"

"Excuse me,sir ?how can a human without god's divine protection can endure that much demonic energy ?"

"There's one,the first and last anti-mamono unit experiments"

***

[27 September 1556]

it's already been 20 days since I made contract with the demon,somehow the old saying that demons will take away your body if you make contract with them seems to be off,actually the demon introduced me to other members in my head,John the Minotaur,Rivalz the Werewolf,Gerald the Slime and Jeremy the Werebat,and in night I can see a girl draped in black arguing with the demon about something which I can't hear,and I will name her Sayo.if she plan to talk to me.

______________________________________________________

It's already been 20 days,and our destination was Lisbon,because we need to return to Zipangu ASAP,or else I will gone mad in this lands,while I stared at nothing,my sister and Anastasia seems busy with themselves at somebody's stand.

Meanwhile,things that makes me mad is,the guys in my head,after taking control on my right side,are trying to peep on women in towns,including the incubus but he done it so respectively and stupidly,what kind of fool asked a woman to show them their breasts ?,and actually I can only control my left side,but I still can see through my right eye. 

"Gah,this is so irritating!"I furiously break out of the bordedom,while I walk to the forest,uncaring about the complaints in my head."C'mon boss,let us peep a bit longer/Prime self,actually I want to get sticky with some girls/Alpha,I know we must stay in the hunting pack,but can we have a bit more privacy ?"John,Gerald,and Rivalz started to complain,so diligently in that,and that's make me blushed and angry at the same time."You guys!I know this is a sudden but actually the boss wanted to tell us something" The demon started to talk,I hoped for him to say something that's not ridiculous."He said he currently at that age too,and wants us to peep a bit more!","Oi!!,don't start making up excuses!!" I yelled angrily at them,not to mention that's true I'm at that age.

I already walked deep into the forest while arguing with them,and when I'm aware of my surroundings,I already have lost the way back,"Well,damn.guys,can one of you search our way back ?","I can,with some leading scent,but we don't have that right ?"Rivalz answered me while told me his inability to track something without a leading scent,much like a half breed,but well if any of them were full-breed I'm not human anymore,literally

"Sigh,can't help it,I will search for a way back,and anyone who can mind boredom can stay here","no,thanks" all of them replied in a snychro except for the demon.

"Well,you did a good job keeping them away"the demon started his original disposition,a deceitful and sarcastic one

"Demon,You really got me in a deep problem last minute,and tell me,was the thing you told me 3 days ago was solid ?"

"Of course,at least about the past,I won't lie"

"About the fact that you made my right side into Incubus,and the fact that we were being experimented on by the order ?"