Supper...Punch

*short update, sorry**

Beyonce's P.o.v.:

I was able to get all the food in place, drinks, and chairs done before Robyn or Nicki came home. I hated that I didn't get to see Nicki today but hoped tonight would make up for it. I just wanted to see my 'Little Nika' happy and my big Nicki secure in this relationship. I was fresh from the shower and changed into a yellow sundress and gold heels as I washed the last of the dishes in the sink. The door opened and Nicki quickly walked in saying a quick 'Hi' before going to her room. I sighed wanting to go in and talk but decided to wait. Soon the house was full and I was glad Nicki and Robyn got a big house with a big dinning room because everyone fit in there with the food and drinks. Robyn soon came to my side after she got home from work and showered and changed into a gray sweater and jeans. I was looking for my Baby when Robyn whispered to me that Nicki wasn't one for big gatherings and was probably hanging around the hall. I walked out the room and found Nicki standing against the wall talking to two women, a fem and a stud essentially.

"Hey...I'm Lauren, you must be Beyonce!" Lauren said walking up with her hand extended.

"Yes, Nice to meet you Lauren." I say shaking her hand.

"This is my fiancé Katorah." Lauren said smiling big.

"Wait! No way! You're getting married?" Nicki said excitedly.

"Yes, Kay asked me after you left. We have a wedding to plan!"

Lauren and Nicki squealed jumping up and down in a hug and I smiled. I loved seeing Nicki genuinely happy. I shook Katorahs hand and Nicki spoke.

"I'm so happy for you two."

Lauren smiled before looking at me and speaking.

"Nicki is literally my sister and I'm very protective of her. I hope that you don't hurt her because you're too cute to be walking around with a cut up face."

"Lauren!" Nicki said turning red.

"No problem Lauren, I'm not going to hurt your sister. I love Nicki in all aspects and so does Robyn. I called this get together to curse these people out for letting me down while I was away."

Lauren nodded and her and Katorah went into the party space. Finally alone, I wrapped my arms around Nicki's waist and spoke quietly.

"I missed you today. It made me sad that you didn't want to sleep with us last night. You don't have to sleep alone Baby. You didn't do it when I was gone, don't start now. That California king is big enough for all of us."

"...I slept with Robyn in her office this afternoon. I'm sorry."

"You did? Did you enjoy it?"

"...Yes."

"Good, I think I'll try it in her office next. I know the view must be amazing." I laugh making Nicki look confused for a moment. "Baby, you don't have to tell me or even be sorry. I want you and Robyn to have sex, hell I want us to have sex."

"You want to have sex with me?" Nicki said quietly with her head down.

"Since the moment Robyn sent me your picture. You are so beautiful Nicki. Don't apologize for being Robyn's girlfriend and having sex with her same as if I have sex with her, I'm not apologizing. Robyn loves and wants to have relations with us both. Eventually, I would hope that you get comfortable enough for threesomes sometimes but I'll go at your pace."

Nicki crossed her legs making me take notice of her purple cotton pencil skirt and gray tank top. She was barefoot and her beautiful white polished toes looked so suckable.

"You look so cute Baby. Can I ask your question?"

"Okay."

"Are you okay with having sex in your Little space?"

"Yeah, it doesn't bother me."

I nod pulling Nicki closer to me kissing her deeply. I grabbed her ass making her moan in my mouth. I broke the kiss and looked her in the eyes

"I love you, Big you and Little you. I just want to make you happy."

Nicki smiled and I started to go back in the room but she let my hand go and I nodded as she slipped in the other entrance to the room so she'd be in the back. I went inside and stood next to Robyn who cut the music.

"Hello family, I've called you over to say that most of your cards and letters were appreciated while I was down. However, I am not happy hearing that you didn't support Robyn during this time especially with our decision that she obtain another person for our relationship. I'm incredibly hurt that some of you have mistreated and talked down on her and Robyn." I say firmly.

"Beyonce, we love you and Robyn together. We don't like Nicki, she is a homewrecker and she's weird!" Kelly yelled.

"Weird how?" My cousin asked.

Kelly started to say it and I spoke.

"This is not up for a fucking discussion. If you have a problem with Nicki being in me and Robyn's life, get the fuck out and don't call us to borrow no damn money either. Begging bitches."

Half the guests left before I heard a smack sound. I turn seeing Lauren punching Kelly and Michelle in the face at the same time.

'Oh shit, here we go.' I thought.

---

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments??

--

should Nicki be a sexual little or non-sexual, let me know what y'all think.

--