Pink Gemstone

Nicki's POV:.

Lauren called me bright and early about the wedding venue problem. She was upset and crying, and I did my best to comfort her as I got dressed. Beyonce and Rob were already up and dressed so I was able to have the bathroom all to myself. I had to wrap my arm when I showered which was annoying but I got over it so I could go help Lauren. I put on something casual, gold jacket, white top and jeans and my sneakers. Thankfully Robyn didn't fuck up my hair so my wrap was still intact. I took it down and put on some lip gloss and left the room. I walked into the living room where Rob and Bey were looking at Bey's phone. Rob looked up and came over quickly stopping me in my tracks. I looked up at Rob and she looked down at me and smirked before leaning over and kissing me lightly on the lips trying not transfer her lipstick to me.

"Good morning, Nicki, I had fun with you last night. How's your wrist and finger?"

"It's fine, just feels achy."

"Awww, my Baby. Try not to use it okay?"

"I will. Lauren said she wasn't up to breakfast this morning and just wanted to get to the venue."

"That's fine, we can reschedule." Beyonce said coming over to me.

"Good morning Bey." I say with a small smile.

Beyonce smiled brightly before pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead.

"I'm going to miss you today, Nicki, I hope you and Lauren can get it figured out and maybe we can have dinner together?"

"Sure, we can play it by ear."

Beyonce nodded before kissing me on the lips this time and letting me go. I grabbed my purse, and they grabbed their stuff and we left the hotel. Lauren was waiting for me outside with Katorah in the driver's seat. I joined her in the back and hugged her as Beyonce and Robyn came over and spoke to them. Lauren was still sniffling and had already buried her face into my shoulder. I patted her back as Katorah pulled off and took us to the venue. Lauren wanted to get married at the botanical gardens and I was determined to help her make it happen. At the venue, Katorah dropped us off needing to get to work and left us with the truck while walking the few blocks to her studio. Inside, Lauren dried her tears, and I did the talking or more so demanding to the wedding director, Hazel. I didn't yell but I was very assertive and even made some pickle juice analogy that made Lauren smile. Soon we came to an agreement and Lauren even got a discount on the fee. We finalized the date and paperwork and left. In the truck, Lauren drove us to get breakfast.

Sitting over some eggs and avocado toast we talked.

"So what happened to your arm?"

"I fell off the bed, or dove. The mini fridge in my room caught on fire."

"Oh shit! Wait, is that why you sound so scratchy?"

"Yes, I hurt my throat, it's still healing."

"Damn tell Rob ease up." Lauren giggled.

"No! Smarty. I swallowed glass."

"How?"

"It was in that water I told you someone sent me to the office. Robyn and Beyonce think that someone was trying to hurt me."

"Like who?"

"Between me and you?"

"Yes."

"Their ex-girlfriend Kehlani."

"What that bitch look like? I want her head!"

"Calm down Lauren. My throat hurts from being loud earlier." I reply taking a few sips of water.