Magic Gummy Bear : Part 2

Rob's POV:.

My Baby looked so hurt but we have rules for a reason. I knew my Queen would probably not approve of me but rules were rules. The doorbell rang and Bey went to open the door and I rubbed my Baby's ass. I was hard from her sitting on me and I was ready to fuck her up. Bey came back with Mel who was holding a pink wrapped box.

"Where's my niecy-pooh! Aunty got you a present!"

Nicki pouted at me and Mel put the gift on the table.

"Wait...what did you do Forehead? Why she looks so upset?"

"Naughty nieces get their passies taken when they break the rules. No whining outside of the bedroom means no whining." I said putting Nicki's pacifier in my shirt.

"You're mean today Rob! She's been through a lot and last I checked you poisoned her this morning with them damn edibles! Leave my niece alone." Mel said helping Nika up and hugging her. "Daddy a mean ass big forehead having bitch, huh Pooh?"

Mel kissed Nika's forehead and Beyonce spoke.

"I agree."

" I know what my Baby needs. Let's go have a Aunty night! We'll go to a movie and sneak in some chicken nuggets."

Nika nodded excitedly before she went over to Beyonce.

"-Dress Mommy?"

"Okay, let's get you dressed." Beyonce said walking Nika up to her room.

"What's wrong with you Robyn?"

"Nothing. This is how I always disciplined. You know that."

"No...She didn't really need it and even then, she was only Little for small amounts of times. This is new for her being Little more often and her new age range. She's younger! I love it."

"How in the hell did you know because Bey just told me."

"It was a group text, you weren't included. Anyway, you and the wife have fun tonight and I'm taking my Baby for a movie and happy meal."

"Mel, you should get your own Little."

"No...I don't have the schedule and I would hate to have her sitting at home waiting for me. But anyway, you need to rewrite the rules Jughead and involve Bey so she helps keep it balanced."

"Uggh....Fine."

Nika came down in a cute pink sweatshirt and gray tights with her pink UGGs and hair pulled up in a bun. She walked over to Mel and hugged her making me feel a pang of jealously.

"Let's go! See you two later if I don't just have a sleep over at my house." Mel said sticking her tongue out a me.

I frowned at the idea as they left and Bey grabbed my arm.

"We need to talk Robyn."

"Yes. You start." I reply walking towards the kitchen table.

"Rules, what did you have in place before I got back and let's go from there. Also, taking her pacifier should be the last resort. She just started using it and it's so cute!"

I nod as Bey made me a plate and sat. I had a few bites of food before going over the old rules. Bey was surprised that Nicki even agreed to them in the first place and quickly got a piece of paper and a pen to draft new ones. We talked for about an hour before Bey cleaned up and we had a new set of rules. I was getting some water when Mel sent a pic of her and Nicki after the movie with cotton candy.

I shook my head at the idea of Nicki being high off sugar when she got home. Bey walked past and grabbed my balls.

"Come..."

Bey pulled me down the playroom and had me lie down one of covered benches. She carefully pulled down my pants and rubbed my ass before swatting it with a whip from the wall.

"Robyn, we have to work as a team. Especially since we are now taking care of a Little who still is shaky about it. We want our wife to love being our Little right?"

Swat

"Yes my Queen."

"Good, I'm glad that we sat down and redid our rules for her but you still did something extremely mean by taking her pacifier. So, what are you going to do to rectify it?"

I smirk at what I wanted to do making my Queen swat my ass a handful of times before I let it out.

"I'm going to show you when she gets home."

Beyonce scoffed and swatted my ass a few more times before I was able to get up and we left the playroom. I couldn't wait for my Baby to get back so I could apologize to her. Mel took her sweet ass time bringing her home and they didn't come back until almost 11 p.m. My Baby looked tired, and Bey took her straight upstairs.

"We had fun. Be nice to my Baby, it's rare we get our Little time. Also, if you take her pacifier again, I'm going to stab you myself. Come get her new stuffie from the trunk."

"A new one, she just got a whole handful and that was from her birthday alone."

"And? My niecy-pooh can get whatever she wants."

Mel pushed her finger on my forehead and left the house. I followed, annoyed I couldn't drop kick Mel and her small tits without Bey and Nika being mad at me.

I got a pink squishmellow kitty and noticed it looked just like Grapesoda. I gave Mel a side hug and watched her leave before I went inside. I locked up and cleaned up before going into the bedroom I was excited to see my Queen on the bed with my Baby, pussy rubbing together in a glossy sheen as Nika squirted. She was moaning and I could see Bey was kissing her neck. I was surprised my Nika even felt up to sex considering yesterday we fucked her every which way for hours.

I got down and began to start my makeup process. I ate and fingered her pussy was Bey rode her clit into orgasm after orgasm. Nika squirted and squirted and thankfully I could anticipate it so I wouldn't drown.

I dropped my sweats and slid into Nika while holding Bey's hips. I pounded into Nika while fingering Bey's pussy and ass. She creamed my fingers and I creamed my Nika. I left the room to take a shower so Nika and Bey could clean up in the bigger bathroom. After getting clean, I came back to change the bed and put on a tank top and basketball shorts. I was lying in bed with Nika came out of the bathroom in a cute navy Hello Kitty nightgown. She looked nervous as she got on the bed with me. I leaned over and kissed her cheek as Bey came over in an open golden silk robe and panties.

She got on the bed with Nika and I and kissed us both before speaking.

"We made new rules for you Nika. We'll go over them in the morning okay?"

"Okay." Nika mumbled as she rubbed her eyes.

"Let's get some rest Mommy, it's been a long day for us all." I yawn.

Bey yawned as well and laid down with Nika curled tightly into Bey and latched on. I closed my eyes but soon opened them when I felt a small warm hand reach back and grab my hand that was resting beside me. I moved closer to my Baby and rubbed her back. Normally when Bey got her nursing time, I usually didn't involve myself or bother them but it was clear my Little wanted me to be a part of it, which made me feel so special in that moment.

Bey blew me a silent kiss as I rubbed Nika's back and felt her relax into me a little. I kissed her shoulder and spoke quietly.

"Good night my Baby, I love you and your Mommy so much and I hope you know that. Sorry again about the magic gummy bears that hurt your stomach earlier."

Nika shook at the mention of the edibles and Beyonce stilled her and rubbed her arm as she relaxed. I draped my arm on her hip and fell asleep next to my girls.

--

What should some of Nika's new rules be??

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments?

--