Punishment.

someone's view:

"So, so, so got a girl ai? sit down brother we have a lot to talk about." Suga said looking at jeon Jungkook  smirking.

"no I don't have a gf, its just a girl don't get excited Suga. what you guys want."  Jeon Jungkook said walking to the dining table. 

"Aw look little brother doesn't have girlfriend has yet." jin said chuckling while taking a shot of  vodka.   

"yeah he's probably lonely brother" Rm said laughing at Jungkook.

Jungkook sighs "just shut up and tell me why you guys are here." Jungkook said now grabbing a glass to take a drink. 

"Alright alright where here because-" Suga saying but then he got cut off by may talking.

"Jungkook?" May said coming down the stairs with only a shirt on and really short shorts.

"Dam so your telling me that she isn't your girlfriend jeon?"Rm said now looking at may up and down checking her out.

"Stop fucking checking her out Rm. May please go back upstairs I'll talk to you just now princess." Jungkook said now looking at May up and down as well.

"But-" May got cut off by Jungkook lifting her up. 

"Princess I told you once I'm not gonna tell you again now lets go."

'HEY LET ME DOWN STOP!" May said as she's screaming and kicking Jungkook in the chest and back. 

"Guys can we talk later I have something to do right now." Jungkook said to his brothers while smacking May's ass.

"HEY WHY DID YOU DO THAT. LET ME GO." May said while still kicking and screaming.

Before the brothers got a chance to speak  Jungkook already had told Jimin to send them out. 

"Oh princess where gonna have to give you a little punishment." Jeon Jungkook said now walking upstairs with may over his shoulders. 

   May's view:

He was taking me upstairs to a room I didn't see as yet. It had a lot of toys if you know what I meant. it had belts hanged up on the wall, vibrater on the tables I mean there was a bunch of colors you can name the whole rainbow and it'll be there. He threw me on the bed like he was mad at me or something.

"Looks like I need to punish someone. Stay here don't move." Jungkook said now walking away from the bed. 

"what if I do move hm? what are you gonna do to me Mr. Jeon." May said now kind of teasing him. 

"You'll see that Luv. You'll see." Jungkook said walking over to May with something in his hands.

"Strip now." 

         TO BE CONTUINED...