I met them..

authors view:

May a 25 year old, the daughter of the famous mafia in town, her dads own the most biggest company in her city.

He's known as the fearless dad , every one fears him even his daughter. He does a lot of meetings concerning his daughter but he never excepts the offers for his daughter, he would never.

Then we have the most powerful Italy mafia Jeon Jungkook and his side kick Park Jimin and there powerful together but mostly Jeon Jungkook everyone fears him like how May's dad is also feared.

May doesn't know about Jeon Jungkook because she never aloud to go online. Okay okay enough about this lets get onto the story:)

Jeon Jungkook view:

I have a meeting in less then 54 minutes with the most powerful mafia in the city called California. I'm all ready but I have to finish some work first but-

"BOSS WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW!" Said park jimin barging into his office in panic.

"why is something wrong jimin?" Jeon Jungkook said with a serious face.

'S-s-sorry boss for bursting into your office but the mafia that were supposed to meet has a daughter and we might be able to get if were earlier to the meeting." Jimin said while still trying to catch his breath.

Hm? A daughter I might be able to make a trade with him and get her.

"Okay alright were leaving now tell everyone to get the cars ready." Jeon Jungkook said while packing up his stuff off of his desk.

Amy's view:

My dad is have a meeting today will the so called biggest mafia in Italy. I don't even know there names because I don't have a phone ugh.

I don't understand whenever my dad has a meeting they always ask to see me am I that special? I still need to kno-

"AMY COME DOWN WE NEED TO TALK." her dad screamed from down stairs.

Why does he want me down he's having a meeting he usually never wants me to come down and see them. Oh well I'll just go.

someone's view:

Amy went down stairs to her father office when she entered she had seen too men she never thought she would see.....Jeon Jungkook and Park jimin right next to her dad.....