He sold me....

May's view:

There they were Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin sitting right next to my dad...

"Hey sweetie come to dad we have to talk" my dad said with a odd smile on his face..

" okay? do I sit right here?" May said while pointing to a seat between Jeon Jungkook and ParkJimin

" yes sit there we need to talk.." said May 's dad with a frown.

" okay?" May said sitting down uncomfortably next to them.

"So your name is May  right?" said Jeon Jungkook smirking at her while she's looking at her dad.

"yes I am and you are?" May said now looking at Jeon Jungkook confusingly.

"I am Jeon Jungkook your dad's friends you can say or put it in a way I am just like your dad put he's obviously more powerful then me mi amour." Jeon Jungkook said while smirking at Amy.

"Alright alright enough of the talking May  we need to talk.." May 's dad said worried.

" Okay dad what do we need to talk about?" May  said worried.

May's dad view:

I really don't want to tell her this but I have too there giving me a good deal I know I'll sound like a bad dad but I need this offer she'll hate me after this for sure...

"sweetie this is the last time you'll be seeing me, after this meeting I want you to pack your things.." May 's dad said while looking serous but was hurting in the inside.

" W-w-what dad you can't be doing this what did I do?!"May  said while trying to keep her tears in.

"I'm sorry sweet-" May 's dad was cut off by Jeon Jungkook talking.

"Its seems like your dad cant say it so I'll say it he gave you away to me for money princess." Jeon Jungkook said while smirking at May.

"No no no no it cant be DAD YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDNT SELL ME FOR MONEY YOU PROMISED YOU PROMISED, you promised me dad I cant believe you right now.." May  said while a tear drop rolling down her cheek.

"Woah woah luv calm down no need get like that." Jeon Jungkook said while smirking.

Jeon Jungkook got up from his seat and walked over to May  he leaned to her ears where May  can feel his hot breath on her neck....

May's view:

He got up from his seat and he's walking over to me. why is he coming to me?..

I tried getting up from my seat but I felt something cold on my thighs pushing me back down.. it was his hand with his cold rings surrounding his fingers. He leaned down to my ears where I can feel his hot breath against my neck. I can feel myself getting wet by his touch, why why am I feeling this way.

"oh mi amour your all mines now, don't be such a slut to me now." He whispered into my ears giving my shivers down my spine.

I quickly squeezed my thighs together. He noticed me clenching my thighs and he did a little chuckle.

" Is my princess getting wet already?" He said while forcing me to look into his blue eyes.

"N-n-no" Amy said whispering to Jungkook.

He did a little chuckle and then walked back to his seat.

Park Jimin view:

I saw Jeon Jungkook walk over to her and I already knew that he was gonna tease her just by his smirk.

she was so nervous when he walked back to his seat ugh I don't like it when he does it.

"Alrighty are we all done here cause we have to pack her stuff." Jimin said to May 's dad.

"Yeah go ahead and may-" May's dad got cut off from may.

"IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE NO!" may said screaming now in the office.

May's view:

"IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE NO!" I screamed.

I didn't want to go really my dad sold me to two strangers that I don't even know I'm so pissed right now!

But before I can say anything else there he was walking back to me why is he coming back. i tried pushing my self with the chair backwards but before i can go anywhere i felt his hands again but this time he gripped my thighs really hard. he pulled me to him and gripped my throat with his hand.

"Now now mi amour are we behaving bad? I hope not cause I will make you shut up." After he said he picked me up from the chair and carried me.

"Jimin get the car ready and pack her stuff ill deal with her." he said while holding me.

"LET ME GO. STOP DAD DO SOMETHING." May said while hitting Jungkook's back.

" princess i would advice you to stop before I make you." Jungkook said while smacking her ass.

did he just smack my ass? now I'm being carried to a car...Where am I going...

"luv i know what your thinking and don't think to much because I will make you forget it okay?" Jungkook said while placing may into to his car.

Before i can talk he shut the door.. I have to find a way to escape I have too..