The brothers are back.

Jeon Jungkook view:

She was taking full control over me so fucking good making me moan under my god dam breath. But then fucking Jimin had to ruin it. My phone was ringing but she stopped probably cause I was getting call but I didn't want her to stop she was so fucking god dam good on me.

"No no sweet heart keep on going just be quiet."  Jeon Jungkook said whispering to May making her surprised but she kept on going.

"What Jimin I'm busy right now." Jeon Jungkook said to Jimin staring at may in the eyes while she does her work on him.

       Jimin view:

I'm packing may's bag into the house, there taking forever to come here. 

"JIMIN WE HAVE A PROBLEM COME HERE" Taehyung said screaming from downstairs.

I wonder what he want's ill go see.

"IM COMMING" Jimin said to Taehyung running down the stairs.

"why did you scream my name all the way down here?" I said kind of worried.

"Remember those bandits that came a year ago.." Taehyung  Said looking at Jimin worried.

" Jin, RM and Suga?...."

It can't be them there in jail how the fuck are they back. Its been 2 years already?!

"Yeah, call Jeon Jungkook he has to know about this because this is a big problem." Taehyung said to Jimin. 

I have to call Jeon Jungkook now but what hell is  taking this long May gosh. Now where's my phone. 

       Someone's view: 

 Jimin finds his phone and calls Jeon Jungkook.

"Jungkook we have a problem, A big problem." Jimin said to Jungkook worried. 

"What do you mean there back. You better not be playing with my Jimin." Jeon Jungkook said to Jimin over the phone now making May worrying a bit while riding Jungkook. 

"I'm not playing boss you gotta get here." Jimin said to Jeon Jungkook. 

"Alr Alr I'll be there." Jeon Jungkook said to Jimin ending the call. 

   Jeon Jungkook view: 

Gosh I had to make May stop riding me. Fuck. But she's so fucking good right now.

"Princess we have to get going." Jeon Jungkook said now holding her hips with one hand and the other now holding her chin. 

"Why." May said looking at Jeon Jungkook annoyed.

"I'm so sorry luv but there's people at the house that aren't supposed to be there." Jeon Jungkook said to May making her looked worried. 

"Okay if you say so I'll get off." May said to Jeon Jungkook trying to get but before she can he grabbed her hips tightly on his cock where she can feel him.

"No, no who said you had to do that just hang on tight luv" Jeon Jungkook said to May with a whisper. 

"there's gonna be a lot of bumps mi amour be carful" Jungkook whispered to May making her squirm a bit on him. 

"just like that keep it up." Jungkook said to May making her blush a bit. 

   Someone's view:

So they both speed down the road while May is riding Jeon Jungkook. May is making it so hard for Jeon Jungkook to focus on the road bc of her riding and her moaning..

But they get to the house, May get off of Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Jungkook get out the car with her. They both enter the house to four men sitting in the living room, Jimin and jin, Rm, and Suga..

"Hello brother long time no talk" One of them said to Jungkook.

"May go up stairs the maid will show you there." Jeon Jungkook whispered to May. 

"Why? Is there something wrong?" May said worried.

"No, no princess just listen and go upstairs and don't worry we're not finished as yet." Jeon Jungkook said to May kissing her deeply in front of everyone. So she follows his instructions and goes up stairs. 

"So, so, so got a girl ai? sit down brother we have a lot to talk about."

    to be continued.....

.                                                                                                                                                                                                 .

Authors note please read<3

I'm so sorry for the late update but there will be more late updates because I'm going places this week and things so I wont probably update until next week I'm so sorry but ill try to update while I'm out on my phone if possible thank you for the people who understand<3