2.0

Words cannot describe how I feel.
I want to see you
But yet the sight of seeing you makes me sad.
I want to be with you and call you mine
But yet I know I will never be able to do that.
I want everything you possess and more
Because you are everything I have ever longed for.
Can you stay?
Can you be mine?
Can you make my wish come true?
[R.E.T]
- - - LISTEN TO Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg

People say that there is no real way to find out how much you love someone, sure you can toss the word around carelessly to stupid boys. But in my point I think the only way to truly find out how much you truly love that person, is to have that person die or become close to death.
And with how you react is how to know, but that's just in my viewing. You can probably find out in acts of kindness, Like a selfless favor an act of love.
Jack is my act of love, I want to be Jack's act of love.

*Knock, knock*

I sit my phone down and walk to the door, I pull the door open and lips are on mine.
Jack kicks the door shut while his lips move against mine, my hand latch onto his neck as he holds my cheeks pulling me closer to him.

I am melted butter.

My hands slide up to his hair tangling my fingers in it, his hands fall to my waist and my backs against a wall. I can ear my heart beating, my head throbbing, we move in a blurry pace. He pulls away and presses his forehead against mine breathing wildly, our breaths tangle together.

"I'm sorry," He breathes "I just really needed to kiss you."

I lightly smile and pull away from him, but he pulls me back to him. He buried his face into my neck inhaling deeply, my arms find themselves wrapped around him.
"Just please let me hold you," He whispers
I nod. He pulls me to the couch pulling me into his side latching onto me tightly, a wave of his scent washes over me and I feel at home. We're a tangled mess of arms and legs and I couldn't be more comfortable.

"Winter," Jack says

"Yes?" I ask looking up at him

"Would you like to go get a coffee?" He asks "Like right now, this second?"
I stretch my arms and legs out and them let them collapse back on Jack "Sure" I smile I slip my ugg boots on and slide a sweat shirt over my head

Jack and I walk to Little Blue Moon, I see Zayden behind the counter. Jack walks me to a table for two he pulls out my chair for me, I thank him and sit down.

"Hi I'm Zayden I'll be your waiter today, may I take your order?" Zayden asks

"We'll have Caffè Mocha's" Jack says confidently

"Okay, coming right up." Zayden says in a singy-song voice

Jack nods as Zayden walks away, I grin at Jack excited for the Mocha's.

"Coffee is like your favorite, right?" He asks

"Yes." I smile

"Is it normal to be so jealous of coffee?" Jack asks

"Nope, I think you should see a doctor about that." I laugh

"Well at least I get to touch your lips to." Jack smirks

"Wow," I laugh

 Jack and I somehow end up cuddled together on the couch again, he's sound asleep his buried in the crook of my neck. My fingers are brushing his silk-like hair humming a random melody that sounds a lot like Amazing Grace. Jack's grip tightens on me as he snuggles closer to me, I know this probably goes against everything but I couldn't care less.

(A:/N LISTEN TO Halo by Ane Brun, Linnea Olsson)

Jack's eyes open lazily and he mumbles an inaudible sound, he grabs my hand and spreads my fingers apart like he's about to lace our fingers together. But instead he moves his fingers up and down against mine in a slow motion, then he laces our fingers together tightly and brings our hands to his mouth and leaves a slobbery kiss on the back of my hand.

"I meant to do that." He mumbles.

I laugh and rest my head on his shoulder and press my forehead to his jaw, I lean up pressing my lips to his jaw and I give him a wet slobbery kiss.

"I meant to do that." I laugh.

"Yes but the difference is that I enjoyed that and you did not." He states pulling me closer to him

"I kind of enjoyed it," I give him a side smile and rest my head back onto his shoulder.

 "I'll pick you up tomorrow and we'll have the whole day to ourselves." Jack says

"Okay" I whisper