1.4

Jealously flows through my bloodstream, baby.
{C.R}
LISTEN TO [Girl Crush by Little Big Town]

---

First love is always the hardest love, learning everything the twists and turns, the crash and burn. Everyone will fall in love no matter how long you wrap your heart with electric wires someone will be immune to it, the first love is always the most magical also, learning the butterflies and sparks, the kisses and hugs all of it.

Jack has been by ten times, his last time before he gave up was last Friday night. And I'm okay with that sort of.

"Coffee or tea?" My mom asks

"Did you even have to ask?" I laugh

"Coffee it is." She grins

I smile back picking up by phone clicking the Instagram app, my mom places a steamy cup of hazelnut coffee in front of me along with to chocolate chip muffins. I smile gratefully at her taking a bite of the muffin.

I started walking around the town, window shopping and all the snow has covered the ground once more leaving a spine-nipping chill. A familiar laugh rings in my ears warming my chest, I turn my head around and my eyes land on Jack... But with someone else, Amanda.

Jealousy runs through my veins like a drug clinging to every blood cell, my face burns, my hands sweat, and my heart aches. Her blonde hair falls down her back like silk and her bright blue eyes looks into Jack's with a smile on her lips.

My stomach turns sickly and a lump forms in my throat, I thought she left him.
Amanda was beautiful, stunning. Everything I wasn't, I inhale deeply turning away walking fast towards a cafe Little Blue Moon. I push the door open and a little bell rings "Welcome to Little Blue Moon, may I help you?" The guy asks

"A cup of tea please," I smile

"Green tea or..?" He grins

"Yes green tea" I chuckle lightly

"Alright," He smiles "Anything else, a bagel? donut?"

"No thank you just the tea."

"Coming right up, ma'am." He walks away

I take a seat near the window watching the snow fall, I hated the fact that Jack was already moved on and got in contact with Amanda it fumed me so much because I loved him! I'd love him way more than Amanda ever could, she left him! And yet he's chasing after her like a lost puppy I hated that. I wanted him chasing me not her! She couldn't love him like I could, soon he came back with my tea and a smile on his face. I give a smile back and he places the tea in front of me.

"Mind if I sit with you?" He asks "I'm on my break and I thought I'd spend my break with a lovely girl" He grins

"No I don't mind" I smile

He slides into the other chair with a smirk playing on his lips, he props his head in his palm looking at me as I sip on my tea.

"What's your name?" He asks

"Winter, yours?" I ask placing my cup back on the table folding my arms over each other

"Zayden," Zayden smiles " Winter what a beautiful name." He says

"Why thank you." I say

"Yes ma'am." He nods with a shy smile playing his lips.

"Why do you say ma'am? I'm probably younger than you," I laugh finishing my tea.

"It's something called manners, yeah maybe you haven't heard of them." He jokes chuckling slightly at the end.

Well that was cute.

"I have manners! I only use them on elders though" I laugh.

"Well as you clearly stated earlier I'm older than you therefore I am your elder, so you now have to treat me with respect young lady." Zayden says

"I'm older!" I say

"How old are you? Like 15?" He asks scratching the back of his neck.

"17 thank you." I scoff.

"Really!? But you're so tiny! Like um a worm!" He laughs loudly clutching his stomach.

"I'm not a worm!! I am a woman thank you!" I say.

"Well I'm sorry little girl." He defends

"How old are you?" I ask crossing my arms raising an eyebrow

"19," Zayden states looking amused.

He laughs running a hand through his rich chocolate brown curls, his eyes are like a dream they are so many shades of blue (A:/N : I was tempted to put gray tbh) His facial structure is magical. His jawline is sharp and his cheekbones are just as sharp, his lips are full and almost a nude color with a tint of red mixed with pink. His was hot to say the least.

"I'm only to years younger than you! You can't call me a little girl!" I laugh

"Well maybe but I still will," He winks

"Oh my god." I laugh "Well this was lovely but I should go now, Zayden." I nod getting up.

"Yes, come back again." He smiles

"I will." I smile handing him the change for the tea

"It's on the house." He smiles

"Oh my thank you!" I smile

"You're welcome, Little girl." Zayden laughs.

I tried to not think about Amanda and Jack while walking home but it seemed to be the only thing in my brain, I couldn't get her out of my head and the way Jack's laugh sounded so natural. Her blue eyes crossed my mind, her tanned skin, pearly whites, she was freaking perfect! And I hated it I hated how much Jack liked her I hated it so so so much.

My mother told me hatred was a sin, and I knew it was hate came from Satan and forgiveness came from God and I wish so badly I didn't hate Amanda nor Jack but I can't control it.

I wanted Jack.

Jack wanted Amanda.

That won't happen.