Chapter 12

Chapter 12 : Regretting him was like wishing you never found out that love could be that strong

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note : Some of this is done in Alec's P.O.V.! So, it goes from Angel's P.O.V. to Alec's P.O.V. and so on and so forth. Anyways, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stand at the end of the bed, my bag slung over my right shoulder. I have to do it right. No mistakes.

I sneak out of my room, going to the door of the castle. I know Heidi will be bringing in humans for their feeding soon. 

That's the only time I can escape without being caught. The door opens and Heidi smiles, not noticing me. 

I sneak out and sigh as I breathe in fresh air. 

"Finally."I sigh before I run from the castle, not looking back. 

I find my still parked Maserati. 

"How the hell did someone not steal this?"I ask myself. 

Then I remember. Jane had said that they kept an eye on the car. I grab my key and get in, starting it up. 

I smile before driving to the nearest airport. I park and get a flight to Forks. I board my plane before I sigh. 

"Home."I whisper before I fall asleep, a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh as I walk to Angel's room. I had been mean to her. And she didn't want anyone to know about the whole thing. 

It's my fault and I need to make it all right with her.

I knock on her door.

"Angel, darling, please open up."I say before I open the door. 

I see all of her stuff is gone. I go to her bed and see a note. I pick it up.

Dear Volturi,

I have left, with no intention of returning. I am sorry. I really love all of you. You have loved me like family and I can never return the favor. Thank you. But I am still not coming back. You have Alec to thank for that.

~ Angel

I gasp before speeding to the throne room. 

"Master!"I yell.