Chapter 5

Chapter 5 : Losing him was blue like I'd never known

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stand in front of the mirror in the bathroom, tears freely streaming down my face. 

I just had a terrible nightmare. 

Again. 

It's the fifth nightmare I've had tonight. The first one was about Paul and his girlfriend. 

The second one was about Aro killing me. 

The third one was about me killing Paul and the one I just had was about me killing innocent people after becoming a vampire. 

I sigh before going back to the bed and being pulled under to new horrors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stand in my old house, my brother, Cecelian,  by my side. He and I laugh as we talk about our day. 

Then, our dad comes in, drunk as can be. I scream as he starts to beat me up. 

"Keep your filthy hands off her!"Cecelian yells before starting to fight off our dad. 

Our dad turns to him and breaks Cecelian's neck, as if it were a mere stick. 

He turns to me and is about to hurt me when he passes out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up drenched in sweat. I start to take a breath before realizing... I have just relived my brothers death. 

It all happened the night before our dad was turned into a vampire. 

I became depressed after Cecelian's death because losing him was blue like I'd never known. 

It was a terrible and evil feeling. I stand and go take a shower, rinsing the sweat off of me. 

I get out and change into a blood red v neck, a pair of black skinny jeans, and my all black converse. 

I put on a black blazer before walking out of the bathroom to see Jane sitting on the bed.

"You're back already?"I ask excitedly.

"I'm here."She states with a small smile.

"Where's Alec?"I ask.

"Talking to Aro with Demitri and Felix about what happened in Greece."Jane says.

"Shouldn't you be with them too?"I ask.

"Aro told me to come stay with you."Jane said. 

I nod before sitting by her on the bed. 

"What's being a vampire like?"I ask her.

"Didn't your 'family' tell you?"She asks.

"Well yeah, but I want to know from a non-vegetarian vampire."I say.

"Well, it's a gift and a curse. If you get too thirsty, you could snap and try to kill another vampire."Jane says.

I nod. 

"Will I have that problem?"I ask. 

"Most likely right after you become a vampire. So you will have that problem in your newborn stage."Jane smiles.

I nod before standing from my bed.

"Let's go do something!"I say.

"Like what?"She asks as she stands.

"Anything!"I say before I start to try and drag Jane out of the room but to no avail. 

Well she is a vampire, after all. She laughs and starts to walk with me as I go out into the halls.

I start to dance terribly.

"What are you doing?"Alec asks, an amused expression on his face. 

I turn and see he had just walked up and now stood by Jane. 

"Dancing. It makes me happy!"I jump. 

They roll their eyes, never letting the small smiles fall from their lips. 

I stop dancing to see Jane is laughing and Alec is holding back his laughter. I smile. Maybe these two DO like me!

I walk over to them and loop my arms into Jane's, Alec doing the same with her also. 

I laugh before we walk back to my room. We go into my room and sit. Jane and I on the bed and Alec in a chair.

"So......."I trail off.

"So......."Alec mimics me. 

I roll my eyes at him.

"Child."I mutter.

"I am actually very old compared to you."Alec says.

"Maybe in vampire years."I say.

"She has a point, brother."Jane says. 

I smile in victory at Alec. 

Looks like these two are warming up to me. I just hope it stays this way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all liked ! Comment and vote for more, more, more ;) !!!!