Left

Lexi Pov

I sat in my room bored, I hear someone knock but I was the only one home so I groan an trudge down stairs, I open the front door "oh hey" I say smiling "I've been assigned to keep you company" Embry grins as I let him in, he followed me back up stairs and looked amused as I collapse on my bed "ok so this has been bugging me all morning, I was eavesdropping on Bella & Jacobs conversation only for like a minute, what the heck is an imprint?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

He's grin faded an he sat on the edge of my bed "Imprinting is like when you see her everything changes, all of a sudden its not gravity holding you to the planet its her, nothing else matters, you would do anything, be anything for her" He says bluntly, his shoulders slumped "have you imprinted?" I ask curiously, he looks at me "you'd know If I have" He says with a blank look.

"Do you want me to change the subject?" I ask biting my lower lip, he nods so I put on a movie, he laid down with me and we watched in silence, Embry kept his distance though which made me sad, I can't lose him, he's the only friend I have that doesn't annoy me...

*******

I woke up alone, I quickly get dressed and left, I was halfway down the driveway when a wolf steps in front of me "Embry, I wanna go" I said stomping my foot, he shoves me towards the house with his big head "don't you have training today" I huff in annoyance, he shoves me again "ok I'm going" I said amused an kissed his head before going back inside until I knew he was gone then I left again haha.

I walk down the street, I felt like I was being followed, Lexi stop being paranoid!, I scream when a hand covers my mouth so it was muffled and then everything began to be a blur before I black out..