Finding Out

Lexi Pov

Bella forces me to go to Jacobs with her and she practically barges in past Billy as I stood outside bored, I hear yelling and walk around the house to see Bella slap a guy and then she runs because he turns into a giant angry dog, smooth move Bella, provoking a werewolf now that's smart.

"Bella!" Jacob yells jumping from the back porch, shifting into a large wolf and fighting with the other as Bella falls on her ass scared shitless. I walk towards her "take them back to Emily's place" A guy said before running in the direction the two wolves went. "Guess the wolf's out of the bag" One guy says as him and another ran over to us.

Bella drives as they direct her in the right place, stopping in front of a small house, the boys hop out and I found out their names are Jarod & Embry. "I think we should go back and see if Jacobs ok" Bella says as I jump out "I hope Paul gets some teeth in him, serves him right" Jarod says as they start walking towards the front door "no way, Jacobs a natural! you see him phase on the fly?, I got five says Paul doesn't touch him" Embry says.

"Come on in, Bella. We won't bite" Embry says as I wait for my dramatic sister to hurry up "speak for yourself" Jarod says before he walks in and Bell finally hops out. We walk towards the door "oh and hey about Sam's fiancé Emily, don't stare, it bugs Sam" Embry says before walking in "why would I stare?" Bella asks, I shrug and we walk in.

"You guys hungry? like I have to ask" A women with black hair says amused, turning around I saw what Embry must have meant, she had scars across her face, claw marks. "who's this?" She asks looking at us "Bella Swan. who else?" Jarod says in a duh voice "and Lexi Swan" Embry says giving Jarod a look "hmm so you're the vampire girl" Emily says to Bella.

"So, you're the wolf girl" Bella says back "guess so, well I'm engaged to one" She says placing a plate of large muffins on the table were the guys were sitting "save some for your brothers, and ladies first, muffin?" Emily offers politely "sure thanks" Bella says grabbing one, I grab one and leaned against the wall slowly eating as they kept talking.

I was listening though, Sam walks in and starts kissing Emily, Paul & Jacob walk in a minute later, Paul sits down "sorry" He says to Bella before she left with Jacob "so you freaked out or just socially awkward" Jarod asks raising an eyebrow "if I was freaked out do you really think I'd still be here, and I just don't talk much" I said with a shrug "how come?" Embry asks curiously.

"I just don't" I said when Bella walks back in and we left.