Chapter 5

first posted: 08/10/21

WARNING: cursing

recap: "Holy shit you're literally a cat. BAHAHAHAA YOU'RE DEADASS A FURRY BRO-"

"You're going to look somewhat similar to that, Charlotte. If you'll remember correctly, you also got a cat miraculous." Roaar interrupted.

Charlotte's mouth hung open and she blinked before responding.

"...#furrys4life I guess."

****

Fast forward like three minutes, Adrien has jumped out the window to go fight the villain and Charlotte is currently in her room looking for her miraculous. You read that right. She's looking for it.

When she got scared by the light and threw the box, the box was unfortunately still open. Therefore, Charlotte lost the only way she could go join her twin and their other partner in defeating the villain.

Roaar observed with a grin on his face as Charlotte crawled under her head and around her floor looking for the bracelet while he held it in his tiny paws. He had found it within five seconds, with it being his miraculous and all. Roaar snickered when he heard Charlotte curse loudly as she hit her head on her wall, seriously debating whether or not to tell her he had already found it.

A loud crash outside reminded him of the priority.  The grin dropped off of his face, "Charlotte, it was on your pillow, we must get going. The villain isn't giving up anytime soon and your brother will need your support out there."

She jumped up, "Well why didn't you tell me you found it earlier?!"

The mischievous grin popped right back onto his features. "It was funny watching you flail around driving yourself crazy, to be completely honest." Charlotte huffed in annoyance, causing him to snicker again as she snatched the bracelet out of his paws and put it on.

"However, there are things I didn't get the chance to mention to Adrien. For starters, once you use your power, I will only be able to keep you transformed for another five to six minutes at most. You can only use your power once during each transformation." Charlotte nodded, prompting Roaar to continue as she slipped the bracelets connected rings onto her fingers.

"For the villain to be fully defeated, the holder of the ladybug miraculous must capture and purify the akuma, which will fly out of the akumatized object. If they don't do this, the akumas will multiply and create copies of the same villain within a 32-kilometer radius."
(A/N: around 20 miles in American measurements. also, im completely bullshitting this.)

Charlotte nodded again, "Good to know, thank you. Am I good to transform now?" Roaar nodded, "Yes. We can talk about the rest later with Adrien."

"Ooookay. I got this." Charlotte said, taking a deep breath.

"Roaar, stripes out!"

The moment she said those words, she felt a surge of power surround her. The same one she had felt upon seeing the black box on her nightstand, multiplied by tenfold.

She felt it twisting and turning around her and even caught a glimpse of a dark magenta light forming the suit on her body. When the light died down and she could see again, she ran to her bathroom and looked in the mirror. With a gasp, she examined the skintight suit that adorned her body.