Discovering

Cry's P.O.V.

It was September 21st, my one year anniversary with Felix. The past year he moved in with me, in Florida, and we even told our fans about "us". He had already took me out to dinner, and we drove on a hill to lay down on the grass and watch the stars. The sky was purple and a hue of pink, hinting the sun was setting, and stars were all over the place. Our hands were intertwined, and there's a comfortable silence in the air.

"I have your gift..." I hear him whisper, and a smile tugs at my lips, as I remember his gift.

We sit up, and he takes out a small black box with a blue bow on it. Wait...is he proposing..? He grabs my hand and places the box in my palm. This definitely isn't how you propose, so maybe he wasn't. I opened the box, and a silver necklace shined up at me, and written on a flat, silver circle, were the words: "Love You To The Moon And Back". I blush, and tears filled my eyes. It was absolutely beautiful and I shall treasure this until I die. I'll treasure him until I die.

"F-Felix..." I whisper, and he instantly wrapped his arms around my waist, in a tight embrace.

"Happy Anniversary, Ryan."

"I-I love it...thank you." I finish, and wrap my arms around his neck. God, I love him. I mean, he makes me feel guilty because my gift wasn't as good as this. It probably cost him at least a thousand. We sit there for a while until he separates us, taking the necklace from its case, and attaching it around my neck. I guess this was my chance to give him my gift.

"Uh...um, h-here's you're g-gift..." I hand him a medium sized white box shakily, and he yanks it out of my hand from excitement. When the top is off, he pulls out white razer headphones.

"I-I know i-it's not..." I began, but he cut me off with squealing.

"I LOVE IT! I've been wanting new headphones, lately. Thanks, babe." Hiw pecks me on the lips, and examines the headphones again. Honestly, I'm a bit shocked at his reaction. I mean, I thought he was waiting for an expensive watch or something, but it seems like he loves them.

"I have an idea." Felix hopped up and started the car. A second later, I heard Ed Sheeran Thinking Out Loud playing from the car. Did he want to slow dance? He walked back towards me and held his hand out.

"May I have this dance?" He asks, and I giggled, taking his hand and snaking my arms around his neck. He places his hands on my waist as the song went on...

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

Darling I will be loving you

Til we're seventy

Baby my heart could still fall as hard

At twenty three

I'm thinking bout how

People fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe just the touch of a hand

Well, me- I fall in love with you every single day...

We moved side-to-side slowly, and I let my head fall on his chest, listening to the steady beat of his heart. Tha-thump.Tha-thump. Tha-thump.

"Ryan, I just want you to know. I may not have been your first crush, first kiss, or first love, but that's okay. All I want to be is the last person you ever like, ever kiss, and ever love. Ever." I lift my head, and stare into his pale blue orbs. I felt that blood rush to my cheeks again. I bury my head into the crook of his neck, embarrassed.

Goddamit Felix, I love you.

~Back at home~

We climb into the bed, just in our briefs, and I flick off the light, leaving us in complete darkness. I felt Felix move closer to me, wanting to snuggle, I guess. That thought completely drops when I hear him whisper: "I have another present for you, Ryan." And he rolled on top of me, pinning my arms down. I could see the excitement in his briefs, as he pressed his lips against mine. He licked the bottom of my lip, wanting an entrance and I kept my mouth closed.

"Felix, I don't really feel like- mrf!" His tongue entered my mouth, fighting for dominance, but he was obvious he wanted to top tonight. I quickly gave up, and let him taste every inch of my mouth. He, finally, stopped, letting a small pant escaping my lips.

"Felix...I..." He thrusted forward, our members pressing together, earning a moan from me.

He left kisses and hickeys down my neck, and licked down my chest, to my stomach, stopping above my the waistline of my underwear.

"Your belly button is cute." He whispers against my skin, kissing my navel. He gently pulled them down, and I quietly gasped as the cold air hits my flesh.

"W-wait..! We don't have a c-condom..." I mutter, and he leans down, so I can feel his breath against my ear.

"You're so beautiful. Don't worry about it." I feel wet fingers trace my entrance, gently, and soon he was inside me. I cried out, and bit my lip from the pain, and slight pleasure.

"I'm sorry, your just really tight." He rubs my sides, and begins to thrust in and out, slowly, a drool coming from his lips. Each thrust, a moan left my lips, and I could feel him speed up.

"Ngh...o-oh God!" I wrap my arms around his neck, and push back against him in the rhythm. The pleasure seemed to be increasing, and Felix gripped my hips, his thrusts beginning to get sloppy.

"F-fuck, Ryan! I'm clo-oh-ose..." And with one, last hard thrust, his seed filled me and I came on my stomach, biting my lip so I wouldn't wake neighbors. He pulled out and fell next to me, and I snuggled into his chest breathing in his vanilla scent.

I love you...

~

For the past month, I've been having morning sickness and headaches. Felix even told me I was having bad mood swings, but I thought it was just the bipolar. For a moment I did wonder if I was...pregnant...but I dismissed the thought. Pregnancy seems scary I didn't feel like thinking about it. At the moment, I sit on a hospital bed, waiting for my doctor to see me. They had called and said that I needed my checkup for this year, so I scheduled an appointment. When I got here, they gave me a blood test, and I was waiting for my doctor to get back. Soon, I hear the door open, and I see an old, plum, happy man come in.

"Hel-lo, Mr. Terry! How are you doing, today?" He sat down at the computer and I smiled.

"I'm fine." I say quietly. He types something quickly into the computer, and turned towards me. His jolly face suddenly turned serious.

"Mr. Terry. I'm afraid you won't like this. But you may be pregnant...with twins." My hand shot up to my mouth as I gasp. Pregnant?! With twins?!

"Now, don't panic! I know this may be a bit surprising, but don't worry." I shot him glare, and looked down at my still flat belly. It wasn't going to be flat, soon.

"Oh God!" I collasped into my hands, and began sobbing. I knew this was a bad time, but I couldn't hold back anymore. I knew it. I fucking knew it! Mr. Dave rubbed my back, comfortably."I don't think I can do this! I mean, it's one thing with one baby, but two?! I want an abortion." His hand stops rubbing circles on my back, and his gray orbs are fixed on me in a worried expression.

"Oh, no no no, I can't let you do that. Ryan, look me in the eyes." I did so, knowing that he was really serious when he called me by my first name. "Like I said, I know this is a huge shock, and your world may be turning upside down, but bear through this. I bet that Felix would be very happy at this news." I couldn't help, but smile. Mr. Dave knew everything about me and he's been my doctor for 10 years almost. He knew when I had a crush on Felix, and when I finally confessed, and when he moved in with me. We could talk about anything together. Mr. Dave is kinda like the Father I never had.

So, afterwards, when I finally got myself back together, I went home, and was prepared to tell Felix that I'm pregnant...with twins.

Slowly, I walk to his office, knowing he was still recording. Lucky for me, I had perfect timing because he was just doing his outro. I walked in, and sat in a chair.

"Hey Ry." He greeted.

"Hi...um, I'm...pregnant." I muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's that. My first Mpreg story. Thanks for reading.